It's about the fairy.....grrrrr

[Post New]by gentleone236 on Sep 10, 08 4:08 PM
I'm sorry but i'm beginning to have fantasies about pulling the wings off the freakin' fairy....i turned off the hints and she just keeps popping up way too much.....way, way tooooooooo much.......i've played thru the game 3 times now and i can't stand the idea of dealing with her again.....IT TAKES FIVE CLICKS JUST TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL.....ARRRRGH......lol

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:It's about the fairy.....grrrrr

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 10, 08 4:29 PM
Hi gentleone236- welcome to the forums!

I did not play this one, but since nobody has responded, I'll help if I can. Or are you just venting? Thanks ok too..lol

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Sep 10, 08 4:37 PM
I am on the 2nd book. I know that when I started the game the fairy came up and asked if I wanted her to continue giving hints.... or not. Since I just started the game I did not click it. Is there anything in the Option menu to disable hints from her? I can't check right now since I am on my laptop & not my PC.

Btw..... The high score board is off. It says I am on level 33 in Water, when in fact, I am on level 28 in Fire.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 10, 08 4:40 PM
You can disable all you want but nothing seems to stop this green fairy. Me thinks she's been into the absinthe and has no control over her actions.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 10, 08 4:43 PM
prpldva wrote:I did not play this one, but since nobody has responded, I'll help if I can. Or are you just venting? Thanks ok too..lol

You mean you haven't tried this game? Give it a go. You might like it. I know I liked it. I really liked it. It's the fastest this clownfish has moved her fins in a very long time.

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Sep 12, 08 6:59 PM
I do not like that little witch. May her wand fall apart!!!

Cyre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Another beef about the game...and many BFG games...

[Post New]by Cyre on Sep 13, 08 7:52 PM

WHY do the games have that STUPID "are you SURE you want to quit the game" that comes up when I click "quit" which forces me to click quit YET AGAIN??? If I didn't want to quit the game, I wouldn't have CLICKED quit in the FIRST place!

Please, PLEASE stop putting that USELESS thing in your games!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Aug 24, 10 11:37 PM
I've checked the Playrix website. The latest information that I have read said the next 4 Elements will have four fairies and an expanded role of the wizard.

[Post New]by mom_in_the_house on Mar 21, 11 1:02 PM
Love the game - been thru 3 full times now! Aren't
Fairies JUST MIMES with WINGS????

I HATE MIMES... I now HATE FAIRIES too!!!!!

Edited on 03/21/2011 at 1:07:02 PM PST

Go to: