Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 27, 16 10:01 AM
di4cherry wrote:What happened to the challenge thing? I wasn't finished and it won't open up. I was still trying to collect 200 air shipment items.

Diva Diana

The castle challenge has ended.

[Post New]by tsmathews on Jul 27, 16 12:15 PM
Okay, guess I'm just not good with some of the terms-what is a Zoom Zone

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by funplan on Jul 27, 16 1:09 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Question! trying to update Midnight Castle! Forum for Midnight Castle says "Log in, click on upper right corner for "OPTIONS" I do not have that on my screen! Nothing says anything about updating any game!
Another help page shows a completely different screen showing a collumn on the left side that say options / update I don't Have that screen either!!! Seriously WTF ??
What is the problem why r there different screens? Asking the help desk is a joke all they do is keep sending me back the same info asjing the same questions I just answered! Im still waiting for help with the same update issue since 4th of july!! It's an updated what is the flipping problem?? Please is there anyone one that cant help with this suppose to be a simple task????

mikit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mikit on Jul 27, 16 1:53 PM
Well I didn't finish the quests but hope it doesn't cost me in the finals. I could never ever get gold from the pet feedings. So there you go. I don't understand what the new one is they just started either but will try and figure it out. Hopefully I will complete it. I'm older and it takes me time even if I do play most of the day. I love the game have been playing almost 2yrs and I'm about to give up.

mikit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mikit on Jul 27, 16 1:53 PM
Well I didn't finish the quests but hope it doesn't cost me in the finals. I could never ever get gold from the pet feedings. So there you go. I don't understand what the new one is they just started either but will try and figure it out. Hopefully I will complete it. I'm older and it takes me time even if I do play most of the day. I love the game have been playing almost 2yrs and I'm about to give up.

mikit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mikit on Jul 27, 16 1:54 PM

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 27, 16 1:55 PM
Funplan, welcome to the forum! Before we attempt to help you can you tell us what platform you're playing on? PC, iPad or android?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 27, 16 1:59 PM
tsmathews wrote:Okay, guess I'm just not good with some of the terms-what is a Zoom Zone

A ZZ is an area requiring items found in the HOS. Ex. The monkey, the bear and the drunken skeleton in the tavern are zoom zones. Hope this helps!

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 27, 16 8:46 PM
I heard from customer service. Yeah. Will prob have a new number, I guess not probably but wii. Will let everyone know know it as soon as official. I'm stoked. Surgery went well and this YEAH.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by DeepikaNagar on Jul 27, 16 11:51 PM

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 5:25:34 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Burnsides on Jul 28, 16 12:59 AM

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 5:24:28 AM PST

[Post New]by Hester46 on Jul 28, 16 2:13 AM
I cannot access my game to play this morning. Keep getting message @ download the update' but cannot find the update app ! And I don't know if this game should be re-installed ? I don.t want to start right from the beginning again ! PLEASE HELP !!!!

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 28, 16 2:44 AM
Hester46 wrote:I cannot access my game to play this morning. Keep getting message @ download the update' but cannot find the update app ! And I don't know if this game should be re-installed ? I don.t want to start right from the beginning again ! PLEASE HELP !!!!

You don't say how you got your game. Makes a difference. If you got your game. Say like on a Kindle thru Amazon.com you need to go back thru Amazon's store and then thru digital games and it should come up there. I am going from faulty memory I have been without my MC game for several weeks. Anyway, if I have remembered right it will to one side give you the option to update. DO NOT reload game or you will start over. Always keep your I'd information somewhere in case of accidents such as mine.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by lloydmitmp on Jul 28, 16 4:44 AM

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 5:13:54 AM PST

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Jul 28, 16 5:17 AM
O.K. now I'm unable to connect to server.What's up?Last time this happened it was do to an update.Keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 5:19:15 AM PST

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 28, 16 8:42 AM
Just a note: I am using the zoom zone challenge to get the blue keys. Takes a little more time but I think worth it. If time gets tight I will just finish them. Who couldn't use 100 pet food?

Good luck!

12:25 EST
Finished

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 9:27:02 AM PST

[Post New]by helica18 on Jul 28, 16 9:47 AM
My account is lost, what must I do?

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 28, 16 4:29 PM
Well, I did my share. 75 zz + another 50. Don't know if it is new, but the challenge now shows the extras you have done for the total. I am thinking we are not going to reach the big goal. I think a lot of ppl are tired of waiting for an update past level 71. I know I sure am.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 28, 16 8:21 PM
New number for Reba Runestone a726117. It was old number that is, a96481. Look for a new request if my friends list isn't transferred. From those I have read posts on and had similar experiences their list did not transfer. I'm an organizer by avocation and had all my friends numbers written down.

No friends sigh.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by levernede on Jul 29, 16 4:15 AM

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 5:23:30 AM PST

Go to: