arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Repair-Vase of Yellow Flowers (Van Gogh?)

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Oct 1, 15 11:24 PM
I am at email 75 and have found all the differences and I am stuck and cannot get past this particular ending minigame, rearranging the pieces to produce the vase of yellow flowers picture. I have worked on it for a couple of hours and cannot see any pieces that aren't in the right place. Of course there are some areas that have pieces of only one color that could have a piece in the wrong position, but I have concentrated on these areas and switched the pieces around several times, but I just can't get beyond this. I finally quit, hoping I could continue on, but I can't, and now I have to start the picture all over again.

Is there anyplace where I can get some help with this puzzle?

Thanks.

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Repair-Vase of Yellow Flowers (Van Gogh?)

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Oct 2, 15 8:44 PM
Solved!

Well, I quit trying for a day and when I went back and tried again, I finally got it. What helped me somewhat is trying to keep the pieces within the same row or column.. For instance, if there is an all blue piece at the bottom of a column and you need a piece like that at the top of the same column, move it there, not into a different column. At the end, when I had the flowers and vase all done, it was a question of switching around the bottom row that had about 5 pieces that were all yellow. I also had to switch the 2 all blue pieces in the first column. Actually, I wasn't very optimistic that I would get it right, but, bingo, I moved the blue piece and all the lines disappeared. What a relief.

I still think there should be somewhere that we could get some kind of help on this picture.

Maureen

Go to: