Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Sep 11, 08 7:00 PM
How do I get an expert score with the other waitress? She butts in, steals tables, steals food, and is kinda glitchy with the mop. I thought only upgrading the speed things would give me an edge but I can't seem to get an expert on any of those.

[Post New]by BrendaJoBohanan on Sep 12, 08 8:06 AM
I fell the same way. Iam not understanding how to work with the other employee's, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Edited on 09/12/2008 at 8:16:15 AM PST

renasmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by renasmom on Sep 12, 08 11:34 AM
The only way that I could beat the waitress's was to make sure that I seated the people as much as possible to get the bonus for the seating and I just tried to ignore the other waitress's as much as I could. On the one with the waterpark, I made sure that I chose the waitress that liked to talk alot. I got an expert score on that one. Also, make use of the podium's as much as possible to keep the waiting people as happy as possible.

Edited on 09/12/2008 at 11:42:49 AM PST

Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Sep 13, 08 2:45 PM
Great tips, thank you. The water park waitress is the only one I can't get an expert score on. I am going to try the things you have suggested. Once again, thanks.

Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Sep 13, 08 3:16 PM
That did the trick! Now I have every expert level unlocked, thank you so much.

Ok so my next question is....how do you get and expert level on the bonus round at the water park? I hate that I lose my running shoes, it seems unfair that you lose all the stuff you gained throughout the level. I can't seem to keep my people happy and they all leave, ugh.

I am going to try to do less people and see if that helps because filling every table isn't working.

Adsy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Adsy on Sep 14, 08 7:58 PM
I am only up to the 3rd restaurant and I can't get past level 4. HELP!! I think I have done it hundreds of times, you need to get 13000 and I an only get 10000. Any tricks?

[Post New]by Samantha2977 on Sep 15, 08 8:14 PM
pinkyflamingo wrote:Thought I was the ONLY one who couldn't get past level 5 in the water park. Eeek. I seat everyone, no one leaves but I can't get high enough score. I love Flo but this is starting to make me want to drown her on that slide! I'll keep at it. Good to know I'm not the only idiot

I am so glad I'm not the only one having trouble getting past it I felt like a idiot just writing about it lol but still have not made enough to pass it though...grrrr

[Post New]by baby76 on Sep 17, 08 8:53 AM
Very silly question, does anyone remember how to push the tables together??

[Post New]by baby76 on Sep 17, 08 6:06 PM
Can someone please, please help me (LOL)!!! Going crazy here, can you even push the tables together in this Diner Dash? If so, how?? Help!!

[Post New]by Crystal010303 on Sep 19, 08 5:24 PM
Okay, now I feel better that I'm not the only one that can't get past Level. I still can't get past Level 5, I am pretty sure I have playes it a hundred times and have tried everything possible.
Someone please help me

[Post New]by glojay64 on Jan 21, 09 4:12 PM
baby76 wrote:Can someone please, please help me (LOL)!!! Going crazy here, can you even push the tables together in this Diner Dash? If so, how?? Help!!

I believe if you just put the big groups at the top of the 2 tables they will automatically move together.

[Post New]by wolfmeyer on Jan 22, 09 4:18 PM
Can anyone help me get past the expert level on the waterpark. I've completed all expert on all 10 of each level but when I go to expert levels nothing I do is right. The people leave mad, the orders go out slow, Flo walks the long way around everything! I tried going back a level to get more speed but I lose it on the expert levels. Any help???? Please???

[Post New]by kevinamanda1105 on Sep 18, 09 10:11 AM
baby76 wrote:Can someone please, please help me (LOL)!!! Going crazy here, can you even push the tables together in this Diner Dash? If so, how?? Help!!

You have to have 2 2-seater tables close together and pick up and group of 3-4 people and hold over and the tables will come together on their own.

woolfu
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by woolfu on Mar 19, 10 12:26 AM
renasmom wrote:The only way that I could beat the waitress's was to make sure that I seated the people as much as possible to get the bonus for the seating and I just tried to ignore the other waitress's as much as I could. On the one with the waterpark, I made sure that I chose the waitress that liked to talk alot. I got an expert score on that one. Also, make use of the podium's as much as possible to keep the waiting people as happy as possible.

I just couldn't get past this level, till I read your post and followed your advice. Thanks for the info...now I am going to go back and try and get an expert score on this level. Now the hair I pulled out can grow back whew!

[Post New]by kandikay2 on Aug 12, 10 3:59 PM
I am on the third restaurant and can't get off of level 3. I even started the game over as a different player now I am stuck on level 3 as both players..go figure. Are there any tricks. That is why I am here to learn something.

Edited on 08/12/2010 at 4:00:00 PM PST

[Post New]by chantsyd2 on Aug 12, 10 7:53 PM
I'm stuck also on Level 3, can anyone please give a hint on getting past it? I just got my long table with the other tables and can't get past it, I have played it over and over, I have made new players and start over, I just can't get past the Thanksgiving long table to seat more, what is it that I need to do to get past it, HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by angermanns on Jun 1, 11 8:58 AM
Now this is going to sound bad but I want to know why you can only get highchairs every once in awhile??????????? I have screaming babies that make the other people leave the restaurant. Don't remember having this problem on any of the other games. Please advise. Thanks!

MistyMeg
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by MistyMeg on Jul 8, 11 12:31 AM
You cannot have high chairs at 2 seater tables...but you should be able to at the others. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by jodi9190 on Aug 8, 11 1:55 PM
Dea2112 wrote:That did the trick! Now I have every expert level unlocked, thank you so much.

Ok so my next question is....how do you get and expert level on the bonus round at the water park? I hate that I lose my running shoes, it seems unfair that you lose all the stuff you gained throughout the level. I can't seem to keep my people happy and they all leave, ugh.

I am going to try to do less people and see if that helps because filling every table isn't working.

[Post New]by jodi9190 on Aug 8, 11 1:57 PM
I have been trying and trying to get through the expert on water one - and have given up, the cloest I got was 16,500...aaarrggghh ready to pull my hair out, and if I can not get through this one the others are gonna be even worse HELP

Edited on 08/08/2011 at 1:57:50 PM PST

Go to: