schnauzmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Time for gold!!

[Post New]by schnauzmom on Sep 13, 09 6:01 PM
Is it just me or are some of these times kinda out there. I don't know what the programer was smoking when they set the times for gold but I've gone way past them. Now to go back and try again to get Gold.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Time for gold!!

[Post New]by lacard on Sep 14, 09 1:25 PM
Not just you.

I made silver on the first farm then went back for gold. Can't get anywhere near the gold time limits for the one where you need 30 Guinea Fowl. Even upgrading, etc. still leaves me with silver.

Anyone out there get gold all the way through?

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

Re:Time for gold!!

[Post New]by amby0625 on Sep 14, 09 4:46 PM
hi all!
i have finished the game & gotten all gold, BUT i had to replay levels over & over just to get it. some of the levels are really challenging, like levels 10, 23, 35, 39, 53, just to name a few
i have posted walkthroughs in separate threads here for levels 5 - 45; of course there are lots of ways to beat a level, but what i've posted are the sequence i've managed to come up with to beat the level in the least amount of time that i possibly can (i'm sure there are far better players & fast clickers! out there who could do it in even less time than me) so hang in there guys! i don't know of anybody who's gotten gold the first time thru!

lacard: level 10 is pretty difficult, if you are interested i have made videos & uploaded them on youtube; just go to the youtube website, and search for "farm frenzy 3 level 10" HTH

happy gaming everyone!

Go to: