7 wonders error

[Post New]by ekatoledo on Sep 13, 09 9:04 PM
i get a "range check error" on the bug report on my windows vista it installs but wont launch thats when the error occurs plese help or should i give up cuz it looks like alot of people here are having the same issues

Re:7 wonders error

[Post New]by papaderrel on Jan 10, 10 12:03 PM
This game will not load on my computer either (64 bit Vista) but my doughter in law bought the disc at wallmart and it works fine also (64 bit Vista).

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Sergeij on Apr 28, 10 6:06 PM
I have been getting an error message when I play 7 Wonders 2. I don't get it when I play 7 Wonders. I have reinstalled the game several times, but to no avail.

Any Ideas?

Send to: [removed by moderator]

THANX!

Edited on 06/09/2010 at 2:11:36 PM PST

[Post New]by precgrl on Jun 9, 10 2:00 PM
I have had this game for a while now and it has worked up until 3 days ago. Now I also get an error message and I sent an email to bigfish for help, with no response. I would like to be able to play a game that I purchased and can't. Any idea why this is happening to people with this game?????? HELP

bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 9, 10 2:18 PM
Welcome to the pond precgrl!

precgrl wrote:I have had this game for a while now and it has worked up until 3 days ago. Now I also get an error message and I sent an email to bigfish for help, with no response. I would like to be able to play a game that I purchased and can't. Any idea why this is happening to people with this game?????? HELP

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response yet. Customer support is working very hard and will respond to you as soon as they can. Here is a link to our help pages that may help. Just click here.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience,

bfgTigris

[Post New]by precgrl on Jun 11, 10 3:14 AM
I have tried everything in the help section and it still won't work. Would really like a response from bigfish concerning this. I mean, I paid for this game and I want service or my money back since I can't play it anymore.

[Post New]by Brandysnap on Jun 12, 10 10:20 AM
ive only tried the trial version, but it does not work on Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit.

range check error. same as in the Steam version of the game.

[Post New]by loraineacton on Jul 27, 10 11:01 AM
I purchased this game on 25/7/10 cannot launch the game even sent e mail to big fish and still not had a reply, you would think something would of been done by now.
I can play the free version with iwini, should hve gone to them and purchased the game, in fact I may buy their games in the future

Go to: