etherian
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Level 137

[Post New]by etherian on Sep 10, 08 6:01 PM
I despise those snails. Two weeks now I've tried to get past this level and it's impossible. I keep running out of time. Not to mention that those blasted snail keep eating up what I set up to eliminate.

Anyone get past this level? Any hints?

etherian
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Level 137

[Post New]by etherian on Oct 28, 08 7:30 PM
I absolutely could not get past this level. It's just way too hard and I haven't the patience. I'm uninstalling the game.

[Post New]by libbyputte on Dec 9, 08 7:11 PM
I was so glad to get past the first snails, and here they are again. Very frustrating. I hope someone can help us.

[Post New]by Maggie933 on Dec 19, 08 8:06 AM
I dont have an answer to you question but a question for you....i get to level 105 and it tells me i have completed the gave how did you get 137 levels....i have seen where some people get 142 levels and i am a bit confussed.

[Post New]by Aithne on Mar 24, 10 8:38 PM
I think the people talking about higher levels are using the 'page numbers' instead of levels. If you notice between levels it looks like you are reading off pages of a book and at the top they are numbered which is why I called them page numbers.

So when people are talking about level 137 I believe they are actually talking about level 98 as 'page 137' is the page prior to starting level 98. I could be wrong though , I haven't made it past level 98 myself so I don't know how many levels there actually are.

ZEUSYLOO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ZEUSYLOO on Jun 23, 10 8:26 AM
just a few more. I have been through the game twice. It is really hard, but that is what makes it great. This is the hardest level. Beat this and the game is for all purposes done.

[Post New]by terryflorida on Dec 1, 10 10:01 AM
This was one frustrating level, for sure, don't know how many times I restarted. But eventually I started to catch on that I was getting closer to solving it when I worked the center first with whatever color would blow up the gems. Other colors blow up the gems in the 4 corners as you keep working the inside colors. Keep clearing as often as you can in the middle and then you have to try to connect the outside color to the 2 flower things n the middle to make that part go away. Then come back to get the elf flower and do the same thing all over again while keeping the colors as separate as possible. Basically, though, you are at the mercy of the game, which keeps providing the wrong color or the wrong shape at the worst possible moment. Once you realize the thing is lost, re-start right away so as to not waste more time. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but it can be done.

Go to: