Darts will not select the 4

[Post New]by objectivematch on Oct 2, 15 8:06 AM
In the game room I cannot select the space for the four with a dart. Will there be an update?

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Darts will not select the 4

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Oct 4, 15 9:33 PM
I too cannot get the four to work with my dart. Its 19/5/4 right?? and the four refuses to work. This sucks,. I have attempted to do it like fifty times to no avail. I am going to toss the game since I cant play it to the end. I am sick of having to contact support so I am now counting how many games I have been forced to throw out and they have been all collectors games as well and if it begins to be a waste of my money I am leaving BF after being with them since like 2007 or 8. I have spend hundreds of dollars on these games and once I would say Big Fish was the best and they still might be as I havent tried the other sites but I will ,. if this does not stop. sorry but I have almost reached my limit

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Oct 5, 15 2:05 PM
It worked for me after playing around with it. I had to make sure the cursor was pointing into the 4 part of the dart board. And I needed to zoom out and go back in to reset the game. I personally am loving this game! It is challenging and that is so refreshing compared to the games coming out these days!

[Post New]by Traywick1953 on Oct 11, 15 3:57 PM
I'm having the same problem! AND I uploaded the update which I was hoping would fix the problem! As another player said, What's the deal???

Go to: