hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Ornament puzzle

[Post New]by hangel1 on Oct 2, 15 9:13 AM
I don't understand this puzzle. How do you solve?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Ornament puzzle

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 2, 15 8:46 PM
If you are referring to the puzzle in Monastery Park with the Bells ( SG calls them Ornaments ), there are Glyphs on each Bell. Just ring the Bells in the order of the Glyphs on the arch on the right.

If that's the wrong puzzle, post the puzzles location.

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Oct 3, 15 8:29 AM
Sorry, the puzzle is inside monastery where there are 3 glyphs below the 4 balls. You are trying to get the piece of the moon that is in one of the balls. Thanks.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 3, 15 10:14 PM
hangel1 wrote:Sorry, the puzzle is inside monastery where there are 3 glyphs below the 4 balls. You are trying to get the piece of the moon that is in one of the balls. Thanks.

I checked the SG to try to refresh my memory. I think that once you place the Ornament, you have can slide the bars with the glyphs up or down. Look at the Glyph below each bar. The glyph on the bar that matches the glyph below it has to be lined up with the rod going through the Ornaments. I can't remember if moving one bar moved another bar or not. I pretty sure that the glyphs on the bars will light up when they are in the correct position. When the 3 glyphs are in the correct position the Ornament with the Moon inside it will break allowing you to take it.

HTH

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Oct 4, 15 11:16 AM
Thank you so much! It worked and I was able to complete the game. You've been a great help.
Hangel

[Post New]by treatybreaker on Oct 6, 15 1:06 AM
I am having the same problem. I have tried moving the bars, clicking on the correct glyph and the one in the middle, no matter what I do will not budge. I click on the correct glyph and it doesn't change. SO, I can't get the other half of the moon. Please help me. I'm getting very frustrated with this issue. Do you think I should reload the game?

Go to: