ddhuntress
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

"Oops! Coming Soon. This Content Will Be Available Later"

[Post New]by ddhuntress on Oct 2, 15 8:28 PM
"Oops! Coming Soon. This Content Will Be Available Later"

Is there something I am suppose to do to unlock these levels...some goal I'm suppose to reach first? Or, are we waiting for upgrades from developers?

Re:"Oops! Coming Soon. This Content Will Be Available Later"

[Post New]by RinaBlomberg on Mar 13, 16 11:28 AM
I would love to know the answer to this as well!

[Post New]by crazylove_de on Mar 16, 16 4:10 AM
No, you can't do anything. We have to wait for an update from the developers.

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jul 21, 16 3:34 PM
I thought this was a little strange that the DEVs opened up Crazy Bear Island before opening up the other places first during this last update. I have all gold stars for the first Island, now I'm trying to get gold for Crazy Bear Island which is going to be a struggle for this ole lady.

[Post New]by grousedance on Aug 17, 16 11:31 AM
Well C'mon "Coming Soon"!!!
I have replayed for keys, over & over; sometimes striking it rich with a 2 key game. I have collected a lot of rewards, racking up the gems to 600 almost 4 times, now and am getting a bit fed up.
Winning the last star, today by lvling up the beehive 4 times without spending a dime on game (which I refuse to do)...Yo Developers! If I am NOT Painting, I AM NOT a Painter. Same goes for your title.

Let's get this Party STARTED!!!

Grousedance

[Post New]by Minx_Fauna on Aug 17, 16 6:00 PM
Honestly - when is the promised content going to be available?? If I had wanted to play on Crazy Bear I would have downloaded that instead of Farm Frenzy Inc. It's been months! I want to play the main game and there is no new content!

[Post New]by mom841212 on Sep 14, 16 1:03 PM
forums are useless if noone responds to questions big fish could at least acknowledge they are reading these even if just to say its coming soon you will lose alot or players by ignoring us some of which do spend money either by buying games being a member or buying in game items

Go to: