Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by maxfieldkonrad on Jul 29, 16 4:50 AM

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 5:22:09 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jul 29, 16 11:29 AM
helica18 wrote:My account is lost, what must I do?

Hell-o , WELCOME to the FORUM . Do you mean your GAME is lost ? If so ,start a new game and you will get a new ID # and a use a new game name then you need to contact CUSTOMER SUPPORT .Give them your OLD and NEW game name and ID # with a DR. FELIX REPORT. Give them ALL the INFO you have , be sure you ANSWER ALL e-mails or they will think the matter has been resolved .

to contact CS at the top far right side is the word HELP click on that .

[Post New]by sillygoose49 on Jul 29, 16 12:32 PM
Rebecca_47 wrote:New number for Reba Runestone a726117. It was old number that is, a96481. Look for a new request if my friends list isn't transferred. From those I have read posts on and had similar experiences their list did not transfer. I'm an organizer by avocation and had all my friends numbers written down.

No friends sigh.

will add you - had my game transferred and all my friends disappeared too.
I'm a724789

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 29, 16 2:00 PM
No problem sillygoose49. The more the merrier.

helica18 and Arizona63Tucson good luck. The contact I was assigned SId they were experiencing a huge back log on the helping people. Normally they respond within 24 -72 hrs. So don't panic if it takes a week or more for them to get a hold of you. Once they do you only have 72 hrs to respond to each email they send you. Be sure you follow all instructions and always include both your old I'd number and new number. If you haven't go in and download a new game. It takes a long time to do so.

Good luck.
Reba Runestone

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by OtisVera on Jul 30, 16 12:40 AM

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 8:46:51 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by paldinglk on Jul 30, 16 4:32 AM

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 8:42:31 AM PST

[Post New]by Kimmy215 on Jul 30, 16 7:00 PM
For those that want to add as a friend my friend code is 596705.

-Kimmy

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jul 31, 16 12:01 AM
Yay. Got my little elephant. Amongst the changes in the last update, has anyone noticed that you now need fewer coins to craft pets? I actually have all of them in this game but a couple of months ago, bored with waiting for the update, I started a new game on my android tablet and have accumulated enough coins, eggs and inventory to craft some pets on there. I was pleasantly surprised when I went through them to see which ones I could afford, to find that a couple that were previously 50,000 and 20,000 are now 2,000 and 1,500 coins.

Edited on 07/31/2016 at 12:03:16 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by angleakinnidy on Jul 31, 16 4:55 AM

Edited on 07/31/2016 at 12:07:48 PM PST

gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by gadget88 on Jul 31, 16 8:45 AM
helica18 wrote:My account is lost, what must I do?

Contact tech support with your number and platform your playing on, you can also contact Elephant games web site, contact customer service, they will get back to you and restore your game .
Always put your personal game number on your inquiries.
Terrylee

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Aug 1, 16 1:18 PM
Hi everyone, i am on level 44 and enjoying this game. New friends always welcome, my id is i2102153.

[Post New]by trudybatt on Aug 1, 16 6:03 PM
I've been playing for a year or so now and all of a sudden my profile, diamonds and money have been hi-jacked by someone else's information. Has this happened to anyone else and how do we fix this?

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Aug 1, 16 9:26 PM
trudybatt wrote:I've been playing for a year or so now and all of a sudden my profile, diamonds and money have been hi-jacked by someone else's information. Has this happened to anyone else and how do we fix this?

I have heard of it happening and I think it was quite a problem for awhile. I thought was solved.

I would contact big fish customer service. Be sure to include your player id and all the pertinent information you have, i.e. name of player who hijacked your account if you know it, amounts of coins.

Pop up adverts

[Post New]by Fireflylight on Aug 2, 16 11:29 AM
Why is it that I am now getting a pop up advert after every single scene that I complete? Every single one. How to ruin the game and make it unplayable in one easy move

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Aug 2, 16 11:35 AM
I agree with fireflylight. Pop up ads are annoying. Based on previous experience with this game, not fully closing game can result in lose of inventory, money and diamonds. Why would you ever just select one of these ads and leave in middle of game! Between no viable updates and these ads, I'm ready to quit. Come on BFG, you are making enough off this game with purchase of diamonds, knock off this exploitation of the players who enjoy playing this game.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Aug 2, 16 2:55 PM
Do you and fire fly light Mehndi ads to buy diamonds? Usually this precedes an update . If it's not I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I have a question for everybody you would think after playing the game as long as I have that I would know the answer but I don't.

It's about the 3-, 5-, 10-part daily quests and achievements.

If you only partially finished a quest such as the 10 part quest does the game count that towards finishing the achievement ? It seems like I just can't get anywhere on those achievements. I know to get the middle award on the three part you have to get 50 of them. And wow that's a lot easier than the 10 part sometimes I just don't get one of them finished. So I guess I'm asking is's that you have to complete the full blast do you have to do all the parts with in your 24 hours.

Greyfox2
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Greyfox2 on Aug 2, 16 4:56 PM
Rebecca, the short answer is yes. You need to complete all 10, or 5, or 3 parts within the 24 hour 'day'. My game day starts and ends at 8 pm. A 10 parter can be a bugger to complete. I find I have to play off and on much of the day to comfortably finish, or spend some diamonds now and then.

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Aug 2, 16 5:26 PM
I'm with you Greyfox. I check in first thing to see which quest I've got.

If its an easy one I play. If not I do the ones I can, then if I have to wait an hour. I walk the dog. She likes the harder quests. Do another round, then wash any dishes, do laundry etc. Come back later to finish that round. This dropping in and out can take all day, but at least I'm not driving myself insane doing endless rounds of the castle. I must admit that having to do housework also drives me insane!!

The only time I use diamonds is when the clock is running out and I know I wont finish before the clock change. I got caught the other night with 1 zz to do to complete a 10 part quest, which I had inventory for when, "New quest" cropped up.

The air was blue with the obscene language I was using. All day to do the 10 part quest, I think it was in the service of the record keeper, when the lights went out.

The lap top nearly went out too. Who says this is just a game. Grrrrrr

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Aug 3, 16 1:15 PM
Thanks Greyfox and jack7242. I was pretty sure it was that way but for some reason my illogical part of the brain was hoping. I think confusion was when I was working on a 10-part when time was up and new quest was a 10-par

My "day" starts at 5 pm. When I first started playing it was at midnight sand I really liked that but then got an update and it had changed with out explanation. It was a while before someone asked and got answer, and got explanation with time zones included. It was like -Duh, of course that's why.

As far as power outrages, try accidentally deleting your game. It took 20 days before I got an answer and assistance in restoring. You have to download a new number and in my case the castle quest that I had only 4 more parts to was lost. Plus the other mini-quest I didn't get to take part in. Sigh, was my own fault

Edited on 08/03/2016 at 1:18:55 PM PST

barbspin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by barbspin on Aug 3, 16 3:35 PM
I once saw a list of best places to feed your pets. Can someone point me in the right direction to that post again or would our moderators be kind enough to repost it?
Thanks!

Go to: