Upgrade to level 4

[Post New]by lynninmalta on Sep 15, 09 8:39 AM
Hi all, I must be missing something here. I cannot upgrade my houses further than level 3 which is fine until you get to the stage where you need to upgrade 8 houses to level 4. I am using the scarab amulet which I assumed meant that you could upgrade further but no luck.
Any brains out there who can help me with this?

OldManOdin
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Upgrade to level 4

[Post New]by OldManOdin on Sep 15, 09 9:29 AM
Hmmm... I posted in your other topic but it looks like its gone. Like I said there, I think you can upgrade to level 4 happiness by creating a garden. You might need to train a gardener too cause I always do that, but then you can upgrade to level 4 for sure. You can train a gardener by clicking on the garden and then clicking on the workers tab. The garden guy is all the way on the right. This helps a lot on the happiness level cause you can DOUBLE the happiness of the house by going up to level 4. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Sep 15, 09 11:14 AM
Yes, you need a gardener trained via the Garden to raise houses to level 4.

[Post New]by lynninmalta on Sep 15, 09 11:11 PM
Many many thanks folks, I am new to this posting lark and ended up with three posts about the same topic. Don't worry, I'll get there in the end, so sorry to have wasted your time OldmanOdin. Love the name by the way.

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Sep 16, 09 1:32 PM
Hi. I added the gardener and can upgrade to Level 4; but I can't get the happiness up to 200. Anyone have any luck? Thanks!

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Sep 16, 09 1:32 PM
Hi. I added the gardener and can upgrade to Level 4; but I can't get the happiness up to 200. Anyone have any luck? Thanks!

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 16, 09 5:02 PM
You have to build a few more city or civic buildings. I build a couple of house, upgrade to 4, put a city building up with lots of points (granary) and then repeat until I get to 200.

diannec21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by diannec21 on Sep 20, 09 8:07 PM
This sounds dumb but where do I FIND the GARDNER for they can be trained
Have tried clicking in the garden, over on right or left. No luck Help!
I have 8 houses on level 3 using the scarab but cant get to level 4 houses
Thanks
Sea Anemone

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 21, 09 6:33 PM
1. Build a garden
2. Click on any garden that you own.
3. Click on the tab at the bottom of the screen that says WORKERS.
4. Look on the very far right of the worker display. There will be a button with flowers on it. Click on it to convert one ofyour existing workers to a Gardener.
5. Now you will see a shovel icon in a circle aboveyour garden. That tellsyou you have hired a gardener.
6. From then on, you can upgrade any house you own to 4 Ankhs.
7. Even if you tear down the garden later,you will get to keep the 4 Ankhs you already appleid. This can be useful on some advanced levels.

Go to: