Kuros - Farseer Tower, Water Tower

[Post New]by brightwander on Sep 15, 09 1:20 PM
I collected all nine pieces of the map, restored the telescopes for the guardian which gave me the last map piece. I exited the tower and bridge. Then I assembled the map which gave rise to the metal section. I needed to heal the water tower first, so I went there to click on the tower, but I got the message I needed all the map pieces to finish. I've been back and forth to try to find the last map piece, which I think I already have, but the game isn't regestering it. So when the guardian gives the last map piece (which didn't show up at all), where did it go? Which doesn't explain the map I assembled

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Kuros - Farseer Tower, Water Tower

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 15, 09 1:34 PM
There are two maps in the water area, one to get to the farseer tower and one to get to the glyph. My expectation is that the map piece you haven't found is on the gondola / farseer tower screen, on the cliff face.

Re:Kuros - Farseer Tower, Water Glyph

[Post New]by brightwander on Sep 15, 09 7:32 PM
I rechecked the gondola area against the blog walkthrough, and within the Tower. All the areas marked for map segments were found. The segment from the guardian did not register as having been found/received. Is there any way to restart this chapter or segment? What puzzles me is that I assembled all the map segments into the picture of the next location. I don't think it's possible to assemble a map without having all segments. So, a program error?? Still, the water glyph awaits.

Edited on 09/15/2009 at 7:33:56 PM PST

[Post New]by akphelps on Oct 18, 09 8:48 AM
I've got the same problem - was just about to check the walkthru when I found your post. Perhaps we can figure this out together...

Edit: Just found my last map piece - it was on the right side of the telescope - no idea how I kept missing it...

Edited on 10/18/2009 at 8:54:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Shayka on Dec 8, 09 8:35 AM
I can only find 9 map pieces. Was I supposed to click on a map piece that the guardian gave me, or did it automatically go into the count?? I have been at those locations alot, and still cannot find the 10th piece. Any suggestions?

Go to: