dirtdazzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Game Breaking Glitch

[Post New]by dirtdazzy on Sep 15, 09 2:21 PM
In the Bumble Tales game you have 3 profiles that you can save your games in.
The game operated fine, until I erased a profile to start a new game in. Since then that profile is flawed some how. In story mode you can't select tiles, so you can't make any moves or advance. In arcade mode you can though.

Of the 3 profiles I erased two, both of those I am unable to play in story mode. I have closed and reopened the program.
Shut my computer down, and restarted the computer, restarted the game.
I'm glad I hadn't erased the third profile or able I wouldn't be able to play the game in story mode at all.

Is there a patch out or is this a glitch that slipped through beta testing?
Has anyone else had this problem?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Game Breaking Glitch

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 15, 09 3:08 PM
I'm really glad you posted this because I had the same thing happen to me last night. In my case I had deleted all my player profiles in both arcade and story mode, tried to start a new game, and it wouldn't let me click on any tiles.

What I finally did, when I was at the opening screen and could not click on any tiles, was to go to the game options screen and then click on how to play. I went through the whole tutorial, without hitting the skip button but rather kept clicking the right arrow key, until I was finally at the opening game screen again. At first it seemed like I was still going to be immobilized but then the narrator spoke again and I was able to begin again clicking tiles normally.

It's very weird, and I think it's probably a glitch that should be reported to Big Fish so that they can pass this on to the developers.

dirtdazzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dirtdazzy on Sep 15, 09 3:18 PM
I've repeated gone through the Help/How to Play but it still hasn't freed up the function of selecting tiles.
And most of the time when I try to start a new game and tell it to tell me how to play it doesn't and skips right to the play screen.

I was unsure how else to report the issue, except to post it here. If any one can suggest how to report it, I'd be happy to do so. Thank you kindly.

Edited on 09/15/2009 at 3:18:38 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 15, 09 3:29 PM
Click on the green envelope that you see on the righthand side of our posts on this page--on the page that it takes you to, on the bottom lefthand side you will see something that says, "Still need help?" Contact us. Just follow the links and write to Customer Support and tell them that you wish to report what you believe to be a glitch in the game. You can tell them that at least one other person (me) has experienced it also.

Edited on 09/15/2009 at 3:31:05 PM PST

dirtdazzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dirtdazzy on Sep 15, 09 3:37 PM
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that! Will do.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 15, 09 3:46 PM
You are most welcome! Have a great day.

Go to: