kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Can not complete final scene?

[Post New]by kgustavson on Oct 3, 15 11:44 PM
Well, I'm guessing it's one of the final ones anyway. I have erased the words, shown the lantern, written the names, replaced all the pointe shoes. Now, according to the SG, I should be able to use the sledgehammer on the pointe shoe area. However, all I get is " I need to break the magic first" (Or something along those lines). Hint button has me going in useless circles, I do not have anything left to do. I didn't want to post in tech issues as I'm not sure it isn't just me. Help anyone???!!

Re:Can not complete final scene?

[Post New]by sammie1212 on Oct 4, 15 6:22 AM
Same problem here. Sledgehammer does not work. Screen froze after attempting it a few times.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Oct 4, 15 11:38 AM
Crud!!!

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Oct 5, 15 11:35 AM
I'm wondering if it has something to do with using a custom setting? I restarted with a new profile on a standard setting; I was able to complete that scene this time.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Oct 6, 15 12:54 AM
I'm playing on a standard setting and still can't finish the sledgehammer. I don't feel like playing the whole game again just to get one scene to work.

Jetlaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Jetlaw on Oct 7, 15 12:04 PM
I'm in the same boat. I can't complete this scene. I had problems with the first profile I created - i got stuck on the page with the 6 or 7 ballerinas that came down the left and had to be in order. The game froze. I figured with another profile I"d be okay. Apparently not. The irony is I 'paid' for this game with a credit I was given by Big Fish for another game that kept crashing. Makes me wary of buying any more games.

aaah
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by aaah on Oct 8, 15 3:31 PM
Same problem. I'm playing on a standard setting and still can't finish the sledgehammer. It's annoying to have to replay the game and still unsure if I will be able to finish.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 9, 15 5:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's trouble with using the sledghammer. From what's been described here, stopping points like this can be passed by restarting the game or even starting a new profile as kgustavson was able to do.. We can't promise a fix, but we'll let the developer know about this.

If the game is crashing, we've found that the steps in the following help article can resolve this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart the game or if the recommended steps haven't worked, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and are also able to assist with replacement games if needed.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition here

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: