[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by GuyMcC on May 1, 17 10:57 PM

Edited on 05/02/2017 at 9:37:51 AM PST

Erlis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Erlis on May 2, 17 4:09 AM
Never mind. Went to game again and showed task completed. Thank you Tech Team.

Erlis

Edited on 05/02/2017 at 4:13:41 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 2, 17 4:39 PM
Hello susiewastaken, sam123also, and Erlis,

Thank you everyone for taking the time to report any issues with the PC version of Midnight Castle as well as for swimming by to assist when clarification would be useful. I can see there are a few things here that I could clarify or discuss, and I also wanted to provide the steps for contacting the Midnight Castle Support Team should a player need further assistance with a technical or billing issue.

First of all, thank you susiewastaken for taking the time to provide that support and helpful words to players who were seeing some issues with the game that ended up not being technical issues necessarily. It's awesome to see players help one another out, and I personally appreciate the help and support provided.

Erlis, thanks for following up to let us know that the previously reported task that wasn't showing as completed is now showing as appropriately completed. Don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps below should you need further assistance!

sam123also, thanks as well for telling us that there still seems to be some trouble with the Castle Challenge progress and that you've already contacted our Support Team. That is definitely the best thing to do if more issues are present after any suggested steps have been taken or troubleshooting attempted. Our Reps should be in touch soon to follow up with that, and I want to thank you in advance for your patience while waiting on a response.

If players are seeing trouble with the game and need more assistance, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team. That page also has a way to search for steps to try, and may have some ways to resolve some common issues our games can see. It also provides a way to contact our Reps, and when doing so, be sure to provide the in-game Friend Code for the progress seeing the issue, or if progress is missing, be sure to provide that missing progress Friend Code along with the new one being seen if it is available. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and if there are further questions, don't hesitate to contact any of the active Moderators. We're happy to assist and listen as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by PattyHoman on May 2, 17 10:57 PM

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 5:15:27 PM PST

sam123also
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sam123also on May 3, 17 8:05 AM
Heard back yesterday from Jason at Customer support. He was very nice and reminded me that only the "green creatures" count for the castle challenge. I clicked the green ones only and they did count. Thanks Jason. I should have remembered this as a prior challenge had a similar requirement. Good luck to all. And thanks for a real response even though I was the problem not the game. Swim on.

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by LilLily7 on May 3, 17 8:40 AM
I was playing the game when a message popped up saying there were changes to the castle. Within seconds the game reset back to level one. I lost everything but the friends. I was on Level 76, had all but 12 achievements, all the pets and lots of inventory. I am working with a Rep. I can send her a list of every pet, avatar, eggs and other inventory I had and she can work on it. She cannot replace my achievements or my rooms with furniture. THis is what I get for 4 years of playing!! I've been through this twice before, though not as bad, but I kept playing. I don't think I can do it anymore if I can't get my game back to what I had.

buchner
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by buchner on May 4, 17 6:21 AM
I still haven't received a fix for the castle challenge. I have crafted many spring cakes but they wont register and I cant go on. Need a fix soon.......please!

Angelfire

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on May 4, 17 10:40 AM
LILYLILY. I have been waiting since April 13th for a fix still not done. Like you I have been playing for almost 5 years everything gone. I got back pets, avatars but all my inventory that I worked for is all gone. I didn't have a list of what I had there was so much so I have no inventory at all. Like you I am very angry that this could happen. I am not holding my breath but I know I will not spend another cent on Big Fish games.

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 4, 17 3:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with the PC version of Midnight Castle. It sounds like there are some reports of losses of progress as well as other reports and I just wanted to swim by to clarify a few things as well as provide the steps to take when needing to get help with a loss of progress.

sam123also, I'm happy to hear our Reps were able to discern what was happening and provide some clarification. Thanks for getting back in touch with that information. It may help other players seeing a similar issue and we appreciate you taking the time to provide it here.

buchner, it sounds like there is trouble with the Castle Challenge not registering a specific task's progress. What I recommend before continuing to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with the steps below is to ensure that all Castle Challenge tasks prior to this one have been completed. Castle Challenge tasks are unable to be completed if the previous ones have not been first. If it appears that you've done this and are still seeing trouble getting that task to be completed, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps below.

LilLily7 and MrsPuzzler, thank you both for taking the time to report your experiences. It sounds like you're both in touch with our Support Team for lost progress and that some progress has been able to be restored. We generally want to transfer progress from an old ID to the new one, but sometimes we are unable to provide this service. In these cases where the original progress is being manually reapplied, it's best to work with our Reps to follow up on inventory items and other materials that seem to have not made it back. I'm glad to hear that you are both in this process, and as a reiteration, our Reps are happy to try to assist as best they can with the tools they have available. Thank you for understanding those limitations and working with us to resolve this.

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 4, 17 3:29 PM
For players that are seeing a progress issue, or an issue that a player would like extra assistance on, please don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your in-game Friend Code and the original Friend Code of any lost progress (or as much information about that lost progress as possible) you would like restored or transferred to a new Friend Code. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they are able to assist as best they can.

Just in case players are unsure where to find that Friend Code, the following article has steps on how to retrieve it:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you all for your patience and I hope this was helpful. Also, do not hesitate to PM me or any of our active Moderators with further questions or concerns. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

cmr1950
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by cmr1950 on May 5, 17 7:02 PM
hello , I still haven't been able to get back in the game since the windows update back in April , tried everything and all suggestions that were sent to me .. still not able to get in .. I've just contacted support , but i wasn't able to send my friends code so i included the one for my IOS ... i hope this was okay ..

[Post New]by bettyspencer1 on May 5, 17 8:38 PM
When I updated the game I lost all my progress. How can I retrieve it?

[Post New]by rebeccagrier on May 6, 17 9:44 PM
I am up to level 35 on my android that is still working in have bought a new android and have been unable to install my progress Help!

[Post New]by mthrgoose on May 6, 17 10:17 PM
what is going on today.. my posts wont show up here on the forum and my ST HOPs have been freezing all day! ?

edit: 5th time's a charm i guess..

Edited on 05/06/2017 at 10:19:47 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 7, 17 6:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences with Midnight Castle here. It looks like a few players have posted here who are playing from a different kind of device than PC, but I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some help and where to go should those suggestions not assist.

cmr1950, I'm sorry to hear that your progress was lost. It sounds like you are in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team, who should be able to provide further assistance with restoring that progress. Be sure to reply directly to their responses with any information they may need, or as much information as can be provided. Our Reps will do their best to help as quickly as possible.

mthrgoose, thank you for taking the time to let us know that there have been some freezes occurring while playing and for letting us know that there was some trouble earlier posting to the forums. It looks like the forum part has cleared up, but I also wanted to provide some suggested troubleshooting steps to see if more assistance would be helpful from our Midnight Castle Support Team for this specific issue. Sometimes, freezes in Midnight Castle can be quickly resolved by following the steps located on the following page:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)

If those steps don't seem to help, or if you'd prefer further assistance instead, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps further in the next post below.

bettyspencer1 and rebeccagrier, we definitely want players to be able to pick up from where they last left off, and I just wanted to quickly provide some steps on getting more assistance with restoring that progress. So, what I recommend is getting in touch with our Support Team using the steps in my next post below.

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 7, 17 6:52 PM

For players who need further assistance, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your current in-game Friend Code. If there has been a loss of progress, please also provide either the Friend Code of the previous progress or as much information about that progress as possible (level, username, currency and items). Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article lists the steps necessary to retrieve your current in-game Friend Code:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. Don't hesitate to contact any of the active Moderators with further questions about the game or the forums. We are all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by GripeOne on May 7, 17 9:13 PM
I had a computer crash, after I got my computer fix and reinstalled Midnight Castle I had a different ID number and lost my friends. I was at level 11, old Id 699044 and after the reinstall the new ID number 670257

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 8, 17 7:47 AM
Hi GripeOne,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that your computer crashed and after fixing it, your progress and friends list was lost. To help with our progress, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with both your original player ID, and the new player ID that appears. The Support Team has the tools to look into this for and to help manually move over your progress for you. We do apologize that while they can help with the progress issue, they do not have the ability to reinstate your friends list. It is highly recommended in the future to write down your friend's player IDs. Players can also post in the designated friends code thread. I'll include a link below to the one specific to the PC platform:

PC Friend Codes

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Cyclechick1966 on May 8, 17 9:06 PM
Game keeps crashing and starting over, I am doing the castle challenge. I complete it and the game shuts down, then restarts and I lose all the gems and money I have earned. Yesterday alone it did it 4 to 6 times, and today so far it has done it twice. I am playing on a Kindle. Please help!!!!!!

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by JesMap on May 8, 17 10:00 PM

Edited on 05/09/2017 at 10:20:33 AM PST

Go to: