mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Trouble at Hearth of Burning Power due to missing hammer ( I think)

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Sep 16, 09 2:22 PM
I have obtained the 5 necessary map pieces, and broke 4 jagged rocks with the hammers I found. However, I can see that one missing object, the glove, is preventing me from getting door to open in order to play ensuing game.
It just doesn't seem like there is anywhere else I haven't already searched. I did find one mound on the right side of screen which really flashes wheneveer I hit on it, but nothing ever happens---this must be where the last hammer or hidden object is. Does anyone have the solution?

mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Re:Trouble at Hearth of Burning Power due to missing hammer ( I think)

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Sep 17, 09 6:35 AM
If anybody else is having this problem, the other missing hammer was located and not able to be visualized iin a pool of yellow lava- on the right side-and finding it will lead you to the last missing glove.
I never would have found it if it had not been that somebody else posted the location. These forums really come in handy sometimes.
Now that I am inside the hearth of burning power, I have fired up the furnace and collected a few objects, but the wand is not sealing the cracks in the furnace. I'll probably have type another post if I cannot figure out why.

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

[Post New]by Chaorite on Sep 27, 09 11:57 PM
The game DOES provide enough hammers for the tasks needed but you will need to locate them. One of the rocks that needs to be broken has to be hit twice - for which you will need two separate hammers. Keep looking - they ARE there.

[Post New]by MaccasWell on Feb 19, 13 9:29 PM
If all else fails in locating the last hammer, you may (for the first time) use the orb to locate it, then you'll be able smash the last rock to get the glove.

Go to: