TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Level 29

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 16, 09 2:37 PM
I can't figure out how to get 4 houses with happiness of 20. I can get 3 of them because the lots are close together.
What am I missing for the 4th one?

dandunte
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Level 29

[Post New]by dandunte on Sep 17, 09 10:39 AM
Here is how I did it:

Where you have the block between the sea and the tomb I placed the granary on the left corner closest to the see then a palace on the other side then the garden then another palace in that block. Then on the right corner from the garden place another palace and that will give you three with 20. then on the very back I placed another palace with a Senet house

so it looks like this

granary palace
palace garden
palace
sphinx

palace Senet house

hope this helps

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 17, 09 11:17 AM
I will keep trying. I just don't get it.
I only have 3 sets of spaces that are close enough to affect the house next to them.
The other spots are too far away.

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 17, 09 11:22 AM
I got it!
Thanks for the help!

dandunte
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dandunte on Sep 17, 09 2:32 PM
Your welcome.

terry1921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by terry1921 on Oct 14, 09 8:40 PM
I still don't understand...next to the sea are three spaces...then the block of 4, then the spinx...I still can't get more than two in that area. I understand the palace up above the spinx....and the set of two in the two blocks below the spinx...but I can't get the last one....even with your reply.

[Post New]by marie0375 on Oct 22, 09 10:50 AM
I too am having trouble with this level. Can someone please help!

[Post New]by Bubbawumpkin on Feb 4, 12 7:45 AM
Ok i did it slightly different but basically the same.

There is the sea and the 3 spaces there and in front of those spaces there is a block of 4 spaces (although they may have houses on at the start). You need to buy all four spaces and then the back two spaces (same side as the sea) need palaces on and then the two spaces in front (that are opposite the big space where the sphinx is going to be built) add senet (that is what i used) and then the space that is on the right and slightly higher add another palace. The senet covers both palaces.

Go to: