pidgie65
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Tomorrow's game today?

[Post New]by pidgie65 on Oct 5, 15 1:04 AM
I think someone at BFG might have posted the wrong game for this category. This game has been available on this site for a year.

Re:Tomorrow's game today?

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 5, 15 2:14 AM
I was wondering the same thing??

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Oct 5, 15 2:49 AM
Yes, and it is the same game.

I'd have expected this to be a daily deal rather than tomorrow's game today.

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Oct 5, 15 4:38 AM
And here in good old UK this morning it is still showing "Where angels cry: Tears of the fallen", so I cant see why LQR isn't listed as TGT (although I think it shouldn't be, a soft release at the best), any one got an answer?

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 4:39:25 AM PST

Demiguise
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Demiguise on Oct 5, 15 5:04 AM
That's sort of a bummer. I was hoping this was for a sequel to Letter Quest, because I really enjoyed it.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 5, 15 5:25 AM
This game is meant to be a sequel, the first one was Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey and today's one almost a year later is Letter Quest: Remastered.

Someone, somehow has edited my posts from last year for the reviews and tech issues, also one of bfgflounders posts, instead of starting a new one.

Read my post - I think I have sussed the problem out.

Dax

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 8:04:19 AM PST

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Oct 5, 15 6:11 AM
My purchase history says I purchased: Letter Quest: Remastered in Oct 2014.

Under the section where you play is says: Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey.

It is only 1 game with 2 different names.

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 6:13:20 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 15 6:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team is definitely looking into this. We thank you for your patience. Once we hear of anything, we will definitely update here in the forum.

bfgBellerophon

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Oct 5, 15 7:08 AM
It's so funny because (with a lack of any good new time management or word games these days) I revived this game just this week and am almost done replaying it. So I was excited thinking that "remastered" meant a bigger and better game... but my review is still on the main game page so I guess this is the exact same game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 15 1:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and update players on what information the Moderation Team has come across. This game is truly a remastered version of the game that players may have in their Big Fish Games app. It contains a lot of new content such as the following:

• New ENDLESS MODE - choose your favorite background art, music, character, weapon, and letter tiles and see how long you can survive!
• 8 more achievements, now 60 in total!
• Fully animated enemies and shopkeepers
• A brand new soundtrack in addition to the original music - choose your favorite!

For a more comprehensive list, see the following thread:

Welcome to Letter Quest: Remastered forum

If players have purchased Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey, we invite you to update to this current version. We wouldn't want players to miss out on this improved experience. To ensure that you are have the current version, please uninstall/reinstall the game through your Big Fish Games App with the following steps:

1) Open your Big Fish Games app
2) Locate your game and click the trash can icon
3) Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game
4) Select Run or Save File
5) If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

Please note that by uninstalling and reinstalling the game, players may have to start from the beginning. If you run into any problems, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Thank you for your patience everyone!

bfgBellerophon

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Oct 5, 15 2:02 PM
I completely agree with twinsoniclab.

Time to remove "A New Game Every Day" from the top of the page.

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Oct 6, 15 2:46 AM
Couldn't agree more twinsoniclab , so most gamers have missed out on a "new" game today, gamers who did not like it the first time round are not even going to bother with this game again, and how long has this game been sitting on the shelf after it got "remastered" seeing this was originally a year old ?, as someone said before, your dusting the shelves and finding these games.

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 2:51:35 AM PST

Go to: