JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Why is it a 'Special Edition'?

[Post New]by JessF on Sep 17, 09 3:00 AM
I've seen this on other sites. I'm wondering why it has a slightly different title here on BFG. Is it different?

Thanks.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Why is it a 'Special Edition'?

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 17, 09 3:45 AM
Yes, I have the same question - would like to know what is special about the one here at BF- anyone have an idea?

[Post New]by MerscomLLC on Sep 17, 09 5:31 AM
Big Fish Special Edition has 2 packages of extra content in it:
a) High quality sound track that you can save separately to My Music folder on your PC
2) National Geographic high resolution photos of the animals that you can save to My Pictures folder on your PC once the game is finished and the player returns to the main menu or Title screen

Below is a description of how the Lost City of Z BFG Special Edition extra content can be accessed from the game:

1) When you start the game on the Title Screen you are going to see a quarter note icon. Once you click on it it should say:

Do you want to save Lost City of Z Soundtrack to the My Music folder on your computer?

2) Once the game is finished and you return to the Title screen you will also see a Film Roll icon. When you click on it it should say:

Do you want to save Lost City of Z Images to the My Pictures folder on your computer?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 17, 09 6:38 AM
Ty Merscom, for the infos!

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Sep 18, 09 1:47 PM
How very cool, I wasn't even going to demo this game since there are so many HOGs here that I don't bother unless something specific strikes me. So thanks Merscom you gave me the something specific to at least try it out

Go to: