Lizziesweden
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Has anyone succeeded in becoming a princess?

[Post New]by Lizziesweden on Sep 11, 08 10:42 AM
No I've only got cook and Fairytale Wedding, but I haven't played that much yet.
But if you need any help I suggest you take a look at the message board over at Hanako Games.

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Sep 12, 08 5:09 AM
Cool, thanks Lizziesweden

saulsim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by saulsim on Sep 28, 08 11:58 PM
I think I did it once.
But yes, not a real one.
I wonder what happened to
the real one.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Nov 24, 08 8:52 PM
In the dungeon, still looking for her

[Post New]by WeissVixen on Dec 11, 08 9:20 AM
The real princess is in the slums. You have to alternate between picking through the trash, and volunteering at the doctor's, to meet her and find out who she is.

[Post New]by mandaly on Dec 14, 08 11:12 AM
I just got the Royal Family ending. I can tell you if you want me to tell you. It takes a lot of work to get it. I also have a few links to sites that have tips and such.

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on Dec 29, 08 7:50 PM
so if you find the real princess, do you become the real princess? This game is kind of like Kudos. It seems almost impossible to "win"

Asashi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Asashi on Apr 23, 09 12:45 PM
In these games you can`t really "loose". You will end the game in a way, good or bad is another question.
For reach the "real" ending, you have to do this:
1- Go to the library and work here untill you meet the nanny, and she tell you about the birthmark.
2- Get sin <50 (or enter the dungeon and get it there).
3- Enter the dungeon.
4- Get stuck in here for the barrier.
5- Go from the doctor`s to pick in trash until you meet a girl with pink hair.
6- Keep in this line untill the king say princes Alexandra is back.
7- Raise your mind, charm and luck and won in the spring festival.
8- Show the birthmark to the queen.
9- Happy ending.
...aaaand done!

Lira666
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lira666 on Jun 22, 09 3:28 AM
I almost made it but i reached 21 first. do you need to be born in a certain month to be able to win the contest?

husk12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by husk12 on Jul 2, 09 12:56 AM
1. the princess is in the slums, go to the dungeon and kill alot of monsters then if you have enough sin and you try to go back to the village the wards that protect the dungeon, to stop any monsters from killong the village should stop you, jared should tell you about his gang, go and pick through trash a couple times. a pink haired girl should find you, then go to the docters and volunter she should find you w/ a cut hand then dig through trash once, go to docters and volunter 2 times. then go sleep at churches twice, and the princess is home.
p.s. if not found docter go be suicide in dugeon, shell heal you.
2. if you go try to work in stables at the church at the end of every month, a blue haired man will find you, dance at the college for charm ALOT and he will become a friend when after he mentions the ''accident'' do the stables again next month and he will tell you about the princess and ask if youll forgive him and still be his friend, choose the be more than friend option and continue on when proposes say yes and he'll marry you and hapilly ever after.
3. do 1 after he says the ''acident'' but before you ask about it the month after though you can do it farther before he says the accident, i dont know what will happen if you do 1 any later though, never tried it.
p.s. if you press the want to be friends option in 2 you talk some but never see him again. learned that from experience.

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 12:57:14 AM PST

husk12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by husk12 on Jul 2, 09 12:59 AM
MintyCuppcake wrote:so if you find the real princess, do you become the real princess? This game is kind of like Kudos. It seems almost impossible to "win"
no you dont see her again at least i never did.

stup57
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by stup57 on Dec 7, 09 2:16 PM
Yes, I did. I didn't think I'd like this game at first but now I'm having a blast ... got the false princess first but in later tries got the true ending with help from tips at I forget which forum. I was recently the warrior wife - married the combat instructor! I must admit I've been store or shop helper far too often though ... and still having fun.

[Post New]by LilAngel26286 on Jan 20, 10 5:16 AM
yes, several times its quite easy once you know what to do

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Sep 13, 10 9:21 PM
MintyCuppcake wrote:so if you find the real princess, do you become the real princess? This game is kind of like Kudos. It seems almost impossible to "win"

If you find the real Princess, you become a second (real) Princess, and then depending on your stats, either you or Kirelan rule the Kingdom. If you're pursuing a romance with him, you marry him and rule together.

If you do not find the real princess, the best ending you can get is Fairytale Wedding, where you marry the Prince and become a real Princess that way. Otherwise, if you try for Princess but don't find Alexandria, you'll get False Princess.

As far as I can see, there are 54 possible endings.

[Post New]by Princessofpink on Nov 28, 10 12:25 PM
i have, you have to be a sinner become a part of jareths gang in the slums piock through the trash untill you meet alex then volenteer at the doctor till you see her again then go back to picking through trash then keep volenteering untill you give her a pep talk on how to leave the slums then read to children at the library and the old caretaker of the royal children talks to you and tells you about the princess and tell you about her birthmark shaped like a heart that you have also and at the flower queen festival you MUST win and i'll let you figure out the rest

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Apr 16, 11 7:28 PM
How to gain dream is to do a job very well. When ever you do a job for a week and got NO money then you lose a lot of dream. You can get dream from getting paid everyday.

Go to: