frog in the waterfall

[Post New]by damsel71451 on Sep 17, 09 8:06 AM
I am enjoying the game, but I can't find the frog. I have hinted, got the pic, clicked evry where amongst the warnings; where is he?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:frog in the waterfall

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 09 8:13 AM
Not sure if it's the same ... I remember a frog in the lower right quarter. Seem to remember it was close to the bottom edge and was a light green with spots and was on something green.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Sep 17, 09 11:42 AM
If you are asking about the Harlequin frog, I cannot tell you exactly where it is, other than to say it is in the lower center, if I recall correctly. It is bright yellow with dark (brown or black?) spots.

stitchr
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by stitchr on Sep 17, 09 9:21 PM
I found the frog but when I clicked on it, it would not pick it up. I just bought the game because I was enjoying it but will be extremely frustrated if it is stuck there.

stitchr
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by stitchr on Sep 18, 09 10:16 AM
Boy....do I ever feel stupid!!! I was clicking and clicking on the frog and couldn't pick it up so started over with a different character to see if that would help and when I came to the first animal where I had to take a picture, it dawned on me..........I have to take a picture of the frog!!!! Once i did that, everything is going along fine.

Go to: