Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Game Bugs

[Post New]by Nagster on Sep 17, 09 11:12 AM
I think the developers need to go back to the programming board on this one. The clicking function is horrible especially when game play requires that you use the flashlight as a cursor. The only thing more frustrating than hidden objects that are too small and faint to even be recognized is knowing that you're clicking on a correct object and nothing happens. I won't be wasting a game credit on this one.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Game Bugs

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 09 11:30 AM
Nagster, I made the same decision. I had way too many items where I read that stooooopid message about clicking too much ... and I was clicking on the correct item. Much too frustrating to bother with purchasing the game.

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Sep 17, 09 4:17 PM
Nagster you took the words right out of my mouth and the objects could have been a little bigger especially for guys like me whos eyes arent that good ,the camera could have been made to change color when its near a object that you are looking for in the game they were in to much of a rush to get this game out.
thanks ,
Pat
Atlanta,Ga

Edited on 09/17/2009 at 4:18:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Stargazer777 on Sep 17, 09 6:26 PM
Grrr! This game is so frustrating I couldn't even make it through the free trial. I was able to find the objects but wasted ten minutes trying to pick up 2 of the keys. The pointer is just too clumsy. I finally gave up on the ant too - another ten minutes wasted trying to photograph an ant with a "disappearing viewfinder" when you try to center it on the ant. Wish I had beta tested this one... I thought games were supposed to be fun.

Bobswife80
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Bobswife80 on Sep 18, 09 3:06 AM
Game was fine then screen stayed black and cuser just went hay wire on me anyone else have this problem. Can't go any further in the game.

[Post New]by wolf_lady56 on Sep 18, 09 7:02 AM
I had the same problem with the flashlight cursor. Up to that point in the game I liked it and was ready to buy it. If the bugs are fixed I will but it,..........How ever there is no time left on the 60 free trail to see if it is fixed.

bobbiy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiy on Sep 18, 09 2:48 PM
Bobswife; I've had the same problem with the game; cursor goes crazy and leaves a trail all over the screen. Also, each scene opens only 1/3 of the way. I bought the game after the demo and before these problems showed up. Have uninstalled and reinstalled with same problems. Any suggestions?

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Sep 19, 09 6:14 AM
bobbiy wrote
Bobswife; I've had the same problem with the game; cursor goes crazy and leaves a trail all over the screen. Also, each scene opens only 1/3 of the way. I bought the game after the demo and before these problems showed up. Have uninstalled and reinstalled with same problems. Any suggestions?

Had the same problem with a different game. Shutting down and rebooting the computer solved the problem in my case.
Just a suggestion.

Edited on 09/19/2009 at 6:18:26 AM PST

Go to: