[Post New]by jozee131 on Oct 5, 15 9:57 AM
Impossible!

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:New Orleans Level 16

[Post New]by luvmigame on Oct 5, 15 11:41 AM
Yeah, I know. There is a glitch in this level. I just tried to replay it and the glitch is still there. I used 6 Spade Boosts and cleared the center column. Someone else suggested that you can use the Waterfall Boost to clear the center column. For whatever reason, when you clear the center column, the gummies will drop into the center column. Make clearing the center column your first move.

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 11:42:02 AM PST

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 5, 15 11:42 AM
Seems like it, but keep on going it is manageable, can't give a hint but I managed to finish 2 of the 3 levels in 16.
NO is an incredible nasty town to play , so I am going back and forth , playing levels in other cities I haven't finished to gather coins, and play NO just occasionally, and am now on 56 (helping hand level on 53 seems to be impossible ).

Good luck, you will manage

jozee131
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jozee131 on Oct 5, 15 2:04 PM
The chips that you need to win get stuck on the ledge...

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 5, 15 2:10 PM
jozee131 wrote:The chips that you need to win get stuck on the ledge...

You have to move them away from the ledge as soon as possible so that they can fall free.
Let'S see if I can show you
....switch

Good luck

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Oct 5, 15 4:31 PM
I don't think ledges are the issue…If you have a waterfall boost, use it to clear the center...also making matches that include the center chained gummies will help clear them

jozee131
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jozee131 on Oct 9, 15 1:06 PM
Still IMPOSSIBLE!

[Post New]by Arielrisk on Oct 10, 15 9:02 AM
Hi folks and thanks for all the hints! Still having trouble though - I can get the gummies to move in the centre but no more than 3 of the souvenirs appear in that channel so 8 of them are stuck away from the exit arrows - most of them on the right and whatever I do with them they feed back into a trapped zone - its barmy - or is that me?!

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 10, 15 12:34 PM
Arielrisk wrote:Hi folks and thanks for all the hints! Still having trouble though - I can get the gummies to move in the centre but no more than 3 of the souvenirs appear in that channel so 8 of them are stuck away from the exit arrows - most of them on the right and whatever I do with them they feed back into a trapped zone - its barmy - or is that me?!

Contact CS with the email address contested with your account. Maybe there is a glitch and they can help you moving forward.
Good luck

[Post New]by Arielrisk on Oct 10, 15 12:43 PM
Many thanks for all your advice. I will try the CS because I can't see how that screen pattern can work - there's no way to feed the souvenirs into the central column.

[Post New]by Arielrisk on Oct 11, 15 3:06 PM
Ok - I've finally managed it with the waterfall used on the first go and I'm glad to have got off that level, thank you. I do think that it is an obscure and expensive way around the problem. The souvenirs should come down the central channel however you do it. Much as I am addicted to this game I find it hugely expensive. I spend much more on it that I ever did on the games I've bought.

Go to: