The Green Lantern

[Post New]by Briteness on Oct 5, 15 1:46 PM
I'm at level 11, (on the upper left hand side of my screen) - I have a task to complete - the green lantern. When I click on that green lantern - it says " to find and use the green lantern and you'll see everything that's hidden by night". In my inventory, I have 4 green lanterns but can't use any of them. I have gone to different locations exploring, leveling up and getting rewards and items added to my inventory, but no green lanterns. What am I missing? How do I find this lantern? What do I need to accomplished? Please respond, I am hooked on this game. Thank you

Re:The Green Lantern

[Post New]by inventory on Oct 5, 15 3:36 PM
USE THE LANTERN IN A NIGHT SCENE

[Post New]by Briteness on Oct 5, 15 5:08 PM
Thanks... it worked. Without your help I would never have guessed.

KitKat5169
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,099 Posts

[Post New]by KitKat5169 on Dec 2, 15 11:36 AM
everyone. I hope fishes are still here to answer questions. I also have several green lanterns, but when I come upon a night scene, I don't know how to bring the green lantern into the scene. I do not get the message: " to find and use the green lantern and you'll see everything that's hidden by night" (at least I do not remember seeing it). I'm having the same problem with the magnetic dust.

KitKat5169
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,099 Posts

[Post New]by KitKat5169 on Dec 2, 15 12:38 PM
Figured it out...how I missed that little arrow in upper right hand for this long is beyond me.

KitKat5169
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,099 Posts

[Post New]by KitKat5169 on Dec 2, 15 1:33 PM
again. I just wanted to add that the green arrow in upper right hand side did not automatically open with items that could be used such as green lantern, magnetic dust, etc. However, once I clicked on the green arrow, it now shows everything available.

Go to: