Gold PONY....intel

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Gold PONY....intel

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 3:08 PM
Sleeps for 1/2 hr................eats 6 unique foods......tell is when front feet come off ground...FEED, and I fed him at the castle gates.....got GOLD....LOL awsome.....HE RAWKS SO FAR!!!!!! **D@NgeR** out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Gold PONY....intel

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 3:10 PM
Finally a pet that is rip raring to go......they listned to a short sleep pet....THANX BF for that.......cheers

Arlosnana
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Arlosnana on Oct 5, 15 3:13 PM
Where did you get a gold pony? I don't see it in crafting pets.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 3:14 PM
Hello.......the last cup of the time is money achievement is this GOLD PONY.......awsome pet......**D** out

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 5, 15 3:14 PM
Havent seen the little pony yet...........BUT...........did the first part of the pet feeding achievement.............and the pet brought me back 2 SHARDS!!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Oct 5, 15 3:15 PM
I'm sorry. Where do you get this gold pony from? Didn't quite get that one... Thanks!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 3:16 PM
Arlosnana wrote:Where did you get a gold pony? I don't see it in crafting pets.

Collect 50K in 24hrs......10K is the second cup......everything counts...crafts blimp coins hos everything accrued....so it is achievable....I GOT in 1 hr......GET it it is worth the effort....!!! cheers

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 3:17 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Havent seen the little pony yet...........BUT...........did the first part of the pet feeding achievement.............and the pet brought me back 2 SHARDS!!

yea....saw pets give shards too...awsome!!!....they listened!! .....pony is third cup of time is money achievement....

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 3:40 PM
Hello....hello....gold pony RAWKS!!!!!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 5, 15 3:46 PM
Yep!!!...just feed the Gold Pony at Source Gates and got 10 shards and lots of goodies!!!!....as **D@NgeR** said..... when raised the feet !!!!
....probably likes Gates too....same as Donkey!!!

Alexandr@
BSFC... (Boycott Spam Forum Club)... member

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 4:03 PM
napoeon wrote:Yep!!!...just feed the Gold Pony at Source Gates and got 10 shards and lots of goodies!!!!....as **D@NgeR** said..... when raised the feet !!!!
....probably likes Gates too....same as Donkey!!!

Alexandr@
BSFC... (Boycott Spam Forum Club)... member

Gold pony is the schnizzzzelll..... **D**

Pixie1313
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Pixie1313 on Oct 5, 15 4:51 PM
She's a beauty!! Neigh a Lovely Lovely thing, love her animation.

I love the new update, the discovery of new things it theeeeee best!!

Love & Peace
Pixie xx

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Oct 5, 15 5:08 PM
So excited when I saw the Gold Pony offered in the achievements!!!!!!!! ....and he has a purple mane and tail!!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 5, 15 5:28 PM
I love the little crocodile pet. Too impatient to wait for a tell, but used her in the Underground Grotto and she did good!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Oct 5, 15 5:59 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I love the little crocodile pet. Too impatient to wait for a tell, but used her in the Underground Grotto and she did good!

How do you get the crocodile? The pony is cute, got gold with Trina but not much else in the chest.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Oct 5, 15 6:02 PM
Crocodile is feeding 20 pets. It goes 5, 10, 20. I just feed mine in a row in the new rooms and boom, I got a crocodile. So cute! The crocodile does bite, be careful!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 6:13 PM
Rahia wrote:Crocodile is feeding 20 pets. It goes 5, 10, 20. I just feed mine in a row in the new rooms and boom, I got a crocodile. So cute! The crocodile does bite, be careful!

What's the tell on crocky?........gotta wait to get it tmorrow.....

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Oct 5, 15 6:13 PM
Rahia wrote:Crocodile is feeding 20 pets. It goes 5, 10, 20. I just feed mine in a row in the new rooms and boom, I got a crocodile. So cute! The crocodile does bite, be careful!

Thanks not there yet

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Oct 5, 15 7:43 PM
D, I haven't found the tell on the Croc. I only got to send it once after I got it but it brought gold. I used it in the Library (which freaks me out a bit) but it loved the musty old books on the shelves!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 5, 15 7:48 PM
The only tell I see is she blinks her eyes twice...she's a girl after all, have to bat those eyelashes. I used her in the Underground grotto again, where her kin are in the crocodile bush, and she brought back 1200 coins, 1 unique and 2 rare stamps. Love her. Still working on pony..I'm so tired I can hardly see the screen, but can't give up until I get those coins.

Go to: