JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Two skulls short.

[Post New]by JamiSings on Oct 5, 15 7:55 PM
I've played through this game multiple times and just finished the bonus game.

I am short one green and one red skull and getting tired of constantly replaying. I've even tried making different choices - don't take death's deal, save one person but not the others, etc - to see if the other skulls show up. Nada.

Does anyone know of a pictorial walk-through that shows ALL the skulls so I can go through each scene find the two I'm missing?

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Two skulls short.

[Post New]by bobhillman on Oct 6, 15 8:12 AM
Are you saying that the list in the SG (last 4 pages) is incomplete? How many skulls should there be?

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Oct 6, 15 1:39 PM
I need one green skull and one red skull to buy the last two things needed to complete one of the tombs in the collections area.

I can't find a walk through for the game no matter what I do.

Even when I usually find WTs they rarely show where the bonus items are. I'm hoping someone knows one that has a screen shot of every single level that shows where all the skulls are located so I can get the last two I need and finish up the tomb.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 6, 15 8:44 PM
All together there are 109 skulls.
There are 24 Crystal skulls.
30 Blue skulls.
25 Green skulls.
And in Bonus Chapter there are 30 Red skulls.
They are all in my SG. In case they aren't in your SG I will list them the best I can. There are 24 Crystal Skulls-There are 9 Crystal Skulls in the subway. 3 in each scene. You must get those 9 skulls before you enter the portal. Since when you go back the skulls are a different color. After you enter the portal there are 15 more crystal skulls. 3 in each scene. Make sure you get the rest of the skulls before you rescue Ivy. However you can't get the last 6 skulls until you make the deal with Death. You should have 24 skulls.
30 Blue Lotar Skulls. Go back to the very beginning of the subway.(Where the crane is.) You must get 12 blue skulls before you enter the next portal.There are 3 blue skulls in each scene. After you enter the portal there are 18 more blue skulls. You should have 30 blue skulls before using the clock.
There are 25 Green Leticia Skulls. Again go back to the beginning where the crane is. Now in the subway station there are not 3 skulls in each scene.
If you are at the beginning scene there is only 1 green skull, second scene there 1 skull. Third scene there is 1 skull, fourth scene there is also 1 skull. You should now have 4 green skulls. The last scene there are 3 skulls. Now you should have 7 green skulls before entering the last portal in main game. After you enter the portal you need 18 more green skulls. There are 3 green skulls in every scene. Again make sure you have 25 green skulls before you do you final task.
BTW you can look in the collectibles to see how many skulls you have for each kind of skull.
That brings us to the Bonus Chapter where you can collect the red skulls.
There are 30 Red Skulls. You start in the place where the crane is. First scene there is 1 red skull. second scene there are 2 red skulls, third scene there is 1 red skull, fourth scene there are 2 red skulls. That should be 6 red skulls. Then you are in the museum where there are 2 more rooms. 3 red skulls in each room. That's a total of 12 red skulls. You can travel back and forth from there. Just make sure you have 12 red skulls before you put mirror or glass on dragon. Once you travel back in time there are 3 red skulls in every scene. When you get to the room with the black dragon you should have 30 red skulls.
Hopefully this helps in finding all the skulls!
Be aware some skulls are very small. And very hard to

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 8:56:03 PM PST

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Oct 7, 15 3:22 PM
Do you know the exact locations of the Green Leticia Skulls and Red Skulls?

That's why I'm trying to find a walk through with screen shots with the skulls pointed out/circled. Since after repeated playings I only have 29 of each of those.

I've got all the others and just need those two.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 7, 15 9:43 PM
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that you can't get the Green Skulls until you get the first 3 in the next room where you get the torch.
JamiSings I restarted the game because I was told that if I go for the skipping scenes and skip dialogues that I will be able to get the Achievement,
And one of the achievements is to not open the map. I am almost done with the main game. So when I finish the whole game I will write down where I find the green and red skulls, when I play again for the achievement for not skipping scenes and dialogues.
Sorry but I have to stop playing for tonight.
I promise I will make a list for you tomorrow.
You wouldn't happen to know the places where you only got 3 red skulls? Because after you enter the portal there are 3 in each scene.
The same goes for the green skulls.

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Oct 7, 15 11:37 PM
I'm not sure.

I'm on my tenth go-round with the main game trying to get that last green skull.

Only have done the bonus game once. Planning on replaying soon though.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 8, 15 6:20 PM
OK once I get to the green skulls I'll write them down. I'll post those. Then I'll play bonus and write down where I found them. And post it.

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Oct 8, 15 10:41 PM
Thank you.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 9, 15 3:24 PM
JamiSings you should have a strategy guide. When you are playing the game on the bottom right side left of the hint button it has Tasks and right under that it says Strategy Guide. Open that up look under collectibles. There you should find pictures of where the skulls are. Let me know if you find it.
It's really hard to explain where these skulls are. Some are so small you can't really see them. So if your only looking for one green and one red it is going to be hard to find without a picture to guide you.
Like I said let me know if you find the SG or not. If you don't find it I will write that list for you.

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Oct 9, 15 7:04 PM
Geez, never even saw that! Would've saved me a lot of playing time if I had! LOL

Well, all the green skulls I could see in the guide I've already found. So I'm still one short. It must be one that's really teeny tiny.

If there was a way I could upload screen shots to this board I'd do a contrast/compare to show which ones I've found. Like the one behind the door on the stage and the like.

Edit: Got all the red now. Now to go back and replay the main to get all the green.

Edited on 10/09/2015 at 9:59:32 PM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 9, 15 9:23 PM
Sometimes I take pictures with my phone. If you do that you can go through each scene. That might help.
And yes some are so tiny, The red ones especially. If I didn't have that skeleton hand I probably would not have found them all.
There are 25 green skulls. And I just looked in the SG and there were 25 in there. So if you don't have 25 you missed one somewhere.
Maybe you missed one in the subway.
You know I played this game several times to get all the achievements. In order to get the one for skipping scenes and dialogue I had to do that first. Seriously who plays a game and skips all scenes just to play again and listen to everything?
I also didn't get the one for not using the map. Which I didn't even open both times I played. I got it the first time I played but ended up erasing my profile to start over and skip scenes.
Hope you find the skulls you are missing.

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Oct 11, 15 6:45 PM
Finally got them all! I was missing the one in the theater seats.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 11, 15 9:02 PM
Glad you found them!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 12, 15 10:40 PM
You CAN GO BACK to find skulls you have missed.

After you end the Bonus Game, you can go into 'collections'
On the upper left side, there was a 'MAP' button.
When it takes you to the map, on the right side, there is a menu to go to any of the maps....
and Ta-Da! there will be a skull on any section of map that you missed a skull on.

yay!

Go to: