Edited on 10/06/2015 at 7:55:43 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 6, 15 7:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Oct 6, 15 12:42 PM
I usually just buy these Monument Builder games without even trying them because they have been so consistent and fun. However, the last edition, Big Ben, had no auto-delivery feature (impossible to get 3 stars on all levels), so I was skeptical about buying this one without confirming that feature. Luckily, early into the game I found they had put the bonuses back in to purchase with jewels at the beginning of each level.

Now I will definitely buy it!

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 12:44:53 PM PST

debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by debzzzzy on Oct 6, 15 2:17 PM
I have bought many of these games In the past. I am so sorry to say they are the same old same old type of game and to me personally no longer hold my interest. Perhaps these developers of these games should call it a day?

Sorry to offend other people that like these game. jop.

Deb

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Oct 7, 15 5:17 AM
debzzzzy wrote:I have bought many of these games In the past. I am so sorry to say they are the same old same old type of game and to me personally no longer hold my interest. Perhaps these developers of these games should call it a day?

Sorry to offend other people that like these game. jop.

Deb

Totally agree! The only thing that changes is what you are building. Same old thing. They need to make some changes to hold everyone's interest.

Edited on 10/07/2015 at 5:18:12 AM PST

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Oct 13, 15 10:24 AM
I love all the Monument Builder games.....but this one is way too difficult to get 3 stars. There should be a way to buy stars. It get boring going back to the early levels and playing over and over again just to get stars.

[Post New]by lavergnecarol on Oct 28, 15 5:28 PM
i am trying to play this game and am at the level where i need to deliver light bulbs and lamp posts but find no way to do this. can anyone help? thanks

[Post New]by silverdove50 on Oct 31, 15 7:14 AM
I normally love the Monument games, but this one is full of glitches, and very poorly designed. They have made it pretty much impossible to get three stars from level 18 on and faaaar too easy to get two stars.
No longer any type of challenge or interest here. Because of this, I will likely not buy another Monument game.

Go to: