Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 6, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 7:55:29 AM PST

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Level 17

[Post New]by janspack on Oct 6, 15 5:01 AM
I improved the factory so that I can produce the steel sheets required to finish this level but now, it still is saying "improve the factory" and won't let me produce the sheets.

I've replied the level twice now but it still won't let me finish. I know this series has occasionally had this type of problem but I've always found that replaying the level sorts them out.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 6, 15 7:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Often, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums and some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. We're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 6, 15 10:33 AM
Im on level 14 and need to improve the factory, i have the materials and click on improvement, the check mark appears above but no progress is made and unable to go forward in the game.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Oct 6, 15 10:46 AM
Reddlass2 wrote:Im on level 14 and need to improve the factory, i have the materials and click on improvement, the check mark appears above but no progress is made and unable to go forward in the game.

I have had the same type of problem. The worker assigned to the job "freezes" and the job never is completed. A glitch in the program.

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 6, 15 10:49 AM
I reported the issue, but sad I can't play the game further. Wonder how long before this is fixed. The last Monument game Big Ben was a disappointment. I had hoped this one would restore my confidence in this group of games. I loved the other MB's.

barpol
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by barpol on Oct 6, 15 2:12 PM
Made it through level 14 without issue. Could be the order that things need to be done. Found that with an earlier level. Did have an issue on level 15. I had a couple of boats freeze when delivering supplies. I had clicked on them before I noticed the shark swimming to the left of the workshop. It did however let me continue to request supplies so I was able to finish the level.

Had the same issue with boats freezing on level 27. But again, I was able to keep requesting supplies so I could finish the level.

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 6:37:12 PM PST

[Post New]by DavetheBore on Oct 6, 15 2:17 PM
have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it. it worked for me.

[Post New]by LadyCubsFan on Oct 6, 15 3:26 PM
Reddlass2 wrote:Im on level 14 and need to improve the factory, i have the materials and click on improvement, the check mark appears above but no progress is made and unable to go forward in the game.

I have the same exact issue as Reddlass2 is describing. Please fix as cannot move on.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 6, 15 9:11 PM
Please help? I haven been able to get answers to this in a week or two. Ever since i upgraded to Windows 10 and/or maybe my games manager updated? I have not been able to get this or any other big Fish games to open.
I download, then I save to a location and then nada. Usually I can click on that saved file & then it will open up on the GM andstart installing. But that never happens anymore.
As a result, I have this and about 7 other games sitting there!
I am fairly confident, but not positive that this is when it began. Before the OS change I always simply clicked download and voila!

[Post New]by Tetramen on Oct 6, 15 10:03 PM
I have the Level 14 problem. Noticed it only occurs when the "toned" option is checked. Can't get 3 stars without checking it though.

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 7, 15 5:40 AM
Tetramen, I tried what you suggested and didn't choose the toned option and it worked. Couldn't get the 3 stars but I can go on. Thanks

[Post New]by spiderfish on Oct 7, 15 6:13 AM
level 16. had two delivery ships stuck after fighting off sharks
level 17 factory does not have option to produce steel sheets

[Post New]by DesertChick on Oct 7, 15 7:28 AM
I am also having trouble on Level 15. No option for steel sheets.

[Post New]by bassnorma on Oct 7, 15 8:41 AM
Level 17 is also broken for me...cannot produce in factory. So no moving forward in the game for me. I played three times and uninstalled and reinstalled...no luck. It appears to be a code problem.

[Post New]by Celestial_Rayne on Oct 7, 15 9:04 AM
I am still having the issue with level 14. I am running on Windows 10 PC. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling the game as well as not choosing Toned. No matter when I try to upgrade the factory.

photog62
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by photog62 on Oct 7, 15 9:12 AM
I'm also stuck on level 14 -- can upgrade the factory, but it won't allow me to make the steel bars. There's no option to do so at all -- I can destroy it, but can't upgrade it past level 2.

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Oct 7, 15 9:39 AM
Problem with lvl 17 here. Same as others: Can not produce in factory, can not destroy factory, can not built factory elsewhere - stuck! Please fix!

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Oct 8, 15 12:18 AM
same problem on level 17. no option to construct steel bars, cannot destroy factory to rebuild it, in hopes it would be the fix. Destroyed cake shop to make a place to construct another factory, but that option is blocked.

This is 4th BF game I have bought in last few months that I am unable to play. I have done everything described including sending Dr. Fix report and no reply.

Now what?

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Oct 8, 15 1:13 AM

I am using win 7 pro 64 and have not had this problem. I cannot get 3* yet as the timer is very short but you need to improve the office first and start ordering wood. Try doing it that way and see how you get on

Go to: