GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Deteriorating Roads--NOT!

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 17, 09 9:58 PM
At least one of the employees is good at preventing deterioration of one's roads. And in a middle-level scenario, we're told that highways (effectively, double-wide roads) don't deteriorate like the ordinary ones.

OH-kay. I haven't hired that guy, and I still never have my roads deteriorate. At what level does this become a consideration--if ever?

Because at this point, I'm strongly reminded of the anti-elephant dust? (YOU know: "I've never seen an elephant anywhere near our house." "Well, you see how effective sprinkling my dust has been!")

sassy1113
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Deteriorating Roads--NOT!

[Post New]by sassy1113 on Oct 4, 09 12:49 AM
I have had my roads start breaking up, developing little cracks. Repairing the roads just takes a little time.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Oct 5, 09 11:10 PM
The roads do develop some cracks but it doesn't stop you doing everything in expert time so I don't bother buying anything to do with roads deteriorating at all.

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Sep 27, 12 6:45 PM
Hi to you all fishie friends, here's a tip for 'no deteriorating roads' if you're looking for this one:

After you complete level 26, you'll be offered to hire Randy Cooper for $750,000. If you hire him (buy it), your roads will not deteriorate, anytime, anywhere!!

I hope this helps anyone that's looking for a way to get roads not to deteriorate.

Go to: