bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 18, 09 12:04 AM
Welcome to World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Already found a bug?

[Post New]by emerance on Sep 20, 09 5:33 PM
I'm in the desert phase - level 39 - and one of the objectives is the upgrade the west wing of the palace. I cannot find an upgrade button anywhere. The palace is barely on the screen, and I've gone all around what's there. I thought maybe it would show up when I had done the other objective, but it didn't. Any ideas? I can't get past this level.

Re:Welcome to World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ forum

[Post New]by Allicat4225 on Sep 21, 09 8:27 PM
I am stuck in the same place. It doesn't look like the west wing will fit and I have moved everything around that I can. Everything else was there to begin with and cannot be built again. help!!!

sstevens
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sstevens on Sep 22, 09 4:22 AM
Allicat, check out the thread "stuck in the desert-west wing palace." I posted some tips how to get the wing to fit.

sstevens
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Already found a bug?

[Post New]by sstevens on Sep 22, 09 4:24 AM
emerance wrote:I'm in the desert phase - level 39 - and one of the objectives is the upgrade the west wing of the palace. I cannot find an upgrade button anywhere. The palace is barely on the screen, and I've gone all around what's there. I thought maybe it would show up when I had done the other objective, but it didn't. Any ideas? I can't get past this level.

Emerance, check out the thread "stuck in the desert-west wing palace. There I posted tips on how to place the west wing. You have to build it before you can upgrade it. After you build it the upgrade button for the west wing will be slightly above and to the right of the fountain.

debby369
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

social buildings

[Post New]by debby369 on Sep 22, 09 6:14 AM
I'm on the rainbow star of build 12 or so social buildings. I'm building schools and destroying one side of road, but I still can't get 12. Only 11. Any help?

[Post New]by teri73168 on Sep 22, 09 7:01 AM
Quick question:

Can you rotate the buildings?

Thanks

sstevens
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

social buildings

[Post New]by sstevens on Sep 22, 09 7:20 AM
debby369 wrote:I'm on the rainbow star of build 12 or so social buildings. I'm building schools and destroying one side of road, but I still can't get 12. Only 11. Any help?

Look at the thread "Timed bonus levels." You will find lots of tips there about how to get through that bonus level.

[Post New]by Footflat on Sep 22, 09 8:02 AM
Help I am on level 41 and can only fit 1 of the seaside cafe's and u need two to move on. Anyone have any ideas?

Foot

Edited on 09/22/2009 at 8:03:32 AM PST

debby369
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by debby369 on Sep 22, 09 9:14 AM
teri73168 wrote:Quick question:

Can you rotate the buildings?

Thanks

no

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Sep 22, 09 12:22 PM
Footflat wrote:Help I am on level 41 and can only fit 1 of the seaside cafe's and u need two to move on. Anyone have any ideas?

Foot

Please help with this problem as I can't do it either!! By the way - love this game!! x

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Sep 22, 09 12:25 PM
ruthiepic wrote:
Footflat wrote:Help I am on level 41 and can only fit 1 of the seaside cafe's and u need two to move on. Anyone have any ideas?

Foot

Please help with this problem as I can't do it either!! By the way - love this game!! x

Just worked it out!!

You can demolish the benches in front of the road, just not the trees. Place the other cafe on the right hand edge of the bottom seaside front and then demolish a bench to get the road through. Good luck! x

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Already found a bug?

[Post New]by emerance on Sep 23, 09 3:47 PM
Thanks, all! Now I can go on! What a fun game!!

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

last stage - computer freezing.

[Post New]by gullbra on Sep 25, 09 6:31 PM
I am at the last stage where the builder wants to take a holiday, and my computer keeps freezing. It works ok on other programmes. What do I do please

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rbusran on Sep 26, 09 4:06 AM
PLEASE HEEELLP!!! I'M ON LEVEL 44...I STILL HAVE SO MUCH SPACE NEAR THE SEASIDE . I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT "CLUB ZAPITAL" IN PLACE???? WHAT TO DO?????

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rbusran on Sep 26, 09 4:07 AM
PLEASE HEEELLP!!! I'M ON LEVEL 44...I STILL HAVE SO MUCH SPACE NEAR THE SEASIDE . I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT "CLUB ZAPITAL" IN PLACE???? WHAT TO DO?????

[Post New]by GameGal41 on Sep 29, 09 1:13 PM
I Need help I am getting so frutrated im on levil 30 and I nt figure out how to put the fruit gadren in! PLEASE HELP

molinka
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by molinka on Oct 10, 09 3:37 PM
HELP!!!! i can't get past level 20..i have done everything i can think of to fullfill the requirements & added & subtracted buildings & houses/doubled the requirements,built universities,,arrgh!!!. still i can't build the heritage square... can anyone help me?

kelly57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kelly57 on Oct 11, 09 11:52 PM
rbusran wrote:PLEASE HEEELLP!!! I'M ON LEVEL 44...I STILL HAVE SO MUCH SPACE NEAR THE SEASIDE . I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT "CLUB ZAPITAL" IN PLACE???? WHAT TO DO?????

I am having the same trouble, it doesn't matter what I do I cant put club zapital in place even though I have enough room, please help

molinka
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by molinka on Oct 12, 09 9:12 AM
Kelly:
how did you get past level #20? i am sooooooooooo frustrated...

Go to: