Comments and Reviews for Animal Genius

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Sep 18, 09 4:27 AM
No posts on this game so wondering if anyone tried it. Developed by Scholastic and looks like it would be very educational. Nice graphics, too!

Edited on 06/30/2010 at 9:05:08 AM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Anyone try Animal Genius (kids game - soft launch September 16th)

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 22, 09 1:30 PM
Hi topaz, I have missed the realese from this game at the beginning.
I think its an good animal game for kids to learn something about animals.

Anyone try Animal Genius

[Post New]by Sw33tDreams on Nov 22, 09 9:41 PM
Because I have 13 years, not much I draw this game but for children from kindergarten this game is a great help .... they learn about animals and this is a good thing .....

Anyone try Animal Genius

[Post New]by Sw33tDreams on Nov 22, 09 9:44 PM
I am from Romania and I do not really write or speak English so well .... so if I wrote wrong please excuse me .... I can not write exactly perfect ....

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Anyone try Animal Genius (kids game - soft launch September 16th)

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 30, 10 9:04 AM
Hi fishies!

Thanks for all of you comments and reviews. We are going to go ahead and sticky this at the top for others to post as well.

Thanks everyone,

bfgTigris

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Comments and Reviews for Animal Genius

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 26, 13 2:59 PM
This is clearly marketed for kids, and some parts of it are extremely easy for an adult. If he keeps his head, that is--in a few cases, I definitely failed where I should not have.

And others are not easy! In particular, the maze pursuit/escape games are as good as any I've ever seen. (Which admittedly may reflect that I haven't played many of the genre.)

I'm apparently most suited to be a skunk escaping foxes while I ate up all the grapes. Worst performance, as a lion, pouncing on zebras--if I ever got close; mostly I caught them when they ran into me.

Oh, and I should note that if you're no good at one of the 4 game varieties, you don't have to play it. You can just keep repeating the one or more where you DO earn points, until you make the required total.

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 3:02:46 PM PST

Go to: