Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Unable to upgrade factory on level 14

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 6, 15 10:45 AM
Has anyone had problems getting the factory upgraded on level 14? It shows a green check mark above the building but no progress is made. Keeps me from progressing forward.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Re:Unable to upgrade factory on level 14

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Oct 6, 15 10:48 AM
I have had the same type of problem on a few levels. A worker will "freeze" and the job will never get done. This is a glitch in the program.

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 6, 15 10:51 AM
I've reported the issue. Just sad can't play more of game today. I was excited to see a new MB and had high hopes of it being better than Big Ben.

[Post New]by miniroll on Oct 6, 15 3:19 PM
Yes I have that problem hope they get it sorted as I love MB games and now cant move on

[Post New]by LadyCubsFan on Oct 6, 15 3:24 PM
Yes cannot upgrade factory on level 14 so cannot move on. Hope this is fixed soon.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 6, 15 3:35 PM
Had no problem upgrading the factory, but am irritated I am not even close to 3 stars.

stratacatQ
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by stratacatQ on Oct 6, 15 8:20 PM
I was able to uncheck the factory upgrade (by clicking on the slash/circle icon on the bottom right hand corner when you have the factory highlighted) & "redeploy" the worker elsewhere. This also enabled me to use the factory at the level it was currently at, making products. Not optimum, but at least I could move on to later levels. I encountered this on atleast one other level after this one (don't recall which ones) but was able to work around it as mentioned. Not sure if this helps or not!

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 8:21:44 PM PST

[Post New]by Celestial_Rayne on Oct 6, 15 9:58 PM
Having the same issue. I love these games but can not get past level 14. It is not letting me complete the level since it will not upgrade to level 2. I sent an email to Big Fish so will wait and see what they say. Glad to see I'm not alone with this issue.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Oct 6, 15 11:17 PM
If you just want to move on in the game you CAN build the factory if you only use the automatic delivery star. But in this way getting three stars is impossible.

[Post New]by miniroll on Oct 7, 15 5:12 AM
How long will it take to sort it. Want to move on and cant

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Oct 7, 15 9:38 AM
Tetramen discovered if you don't choose tone workers boost you can complete the quest. Although impossible to get the 3 stars. Hope this helps you

amgood49
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by amgood49 on Oct 12, 15 8:47 AM
don't use the toned worker on level 14 that is causing the problem

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Oct 13, 15 7:34 PM
Even not using toned workers my worker froze stuck onto the factory when upgrading. Managed 3 stars (very tight) by one worker who picks up the logs in front of the factory break one segment of the road (so that he won´t come running back and also not to get frozen) then upgrading factory first. Not fun having to work around a glitch.

[Post New]by staci111 on Oct 26, 15 4:16 PM
No matter what I do I am stuck as well on level 14. Cannot upgrade the factory!

[Post New]by AJAY69 on Oct 27, 15 8:27 PM
I had the same issue and I'm running Windows 10. I tried not using the toned workers but that didn't fix it. I tried running it as an administrator but that didn't fix it either. I tried many different things and nothing worked. What ultimately fixed it and got me past level 14 was a combination of things. Run the program as an administrator, run the program in Windows 7 compatibility mode, do not use the toned worker option, and finally; what ultimately got me past it was to improve the factory before I improved the shop. If I improved the shop first, I was never able to improve the factory no matter what settings I had it on. You can't get 3 stars but if you move fast enough, you'll get 2 stars and be able to move on. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by vlattone on Oct 31, 15 2:44 PM
OK I was finally able to get 3 stars. Here is what I did.

Use the increase production and automatic delivery bonuses. Collect resources and build cake factory ASAP. Recruit an additional worker and while your original two are collecting resources have the third one demolishing road to the left of the shop and feeding the pelicans when it can. As soon as you have enough food for both pelicans demolish the cake shop. If you do this you won't need to order wood which is time consuming or build a cement factory (thus saving wood).

Upgrade buildings in this order: Warehouse, factory, shop.

I got 3 stars with no problem doing it this way.

Go to: