bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Stuck in loop at Sarah's room

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 6, 15 11:36 AM
I noticed that other members have this same problem. Has anyone come up with a solution. I go from Sarah's room to the street and back again where there is nothing to do. Guess I'll send in a help ticket. I really don't want to start the game over, that's for sure! TIA.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Stuck in loop at Sarah's room

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 6, 15 11:31 PM
Well, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, played the whole darn thing over again and got stuck in the same loop. Looks like I'm going to have to trash the whole game. I am beyond upset.

I sent in a help ticket and got a code for a free CE, but it still doesn't help me with this game. There HAS to be an answer!! I notice several other members have the same problem. I'll just remove the game from my dock from now and try again some other time. Obviously, not everyone had this problem, so there has to be an answer. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 7, 15 12:09 AM
I FINALLY figured it out. Make sure you get the button that goes on the box on the table in Sarah's room (which I hope never to see again)! Open the box and take out the designated items. Move on to the compass, place the E, W and S symbols and you can to from there. Whew, I was determined to stay up all night to figure this out. Thank goodness for Red Bull and coffee!

Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight!

Here's the pic from the walkthrough on where to find the button:

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 10/07/2015 at 2:39:45 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 7, 15 2:42 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and remind users of the Forum Rules specifically,

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

Players can definitely PM one another steps on how to locate helpful pictures. We do ask that the rules be adhered to. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: