nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

3 STARS HARD TO GET

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Oct 6, 15 3:49 PM
Is it just me or is this game more difficult than the rest. I have all the Monument Builder games, and love all of them, but this one is really hard for me.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:3 STARS HARD TO GET

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 6, 15 11:38 PM
I agree.

[Post New]by gizmoscotty on Oct 7, 15 1:54 AM
I agree too. It's not as much fun from my perspective.

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Oct 7, 15 2:17 PM
I agree with you. I'm frustrated because there is no way that I can see to get three stars per level without using all the bonuses which cost 9 jewels the last half of the game. So it's a no-win situation. I'm already going back to the early levels just to get enough jewels just to use auto-delivery, which I consider to be a must-have bonus.

I'm on level 31 now and I haven't gotten 3-stars on any level since level 18.

Can't we just buy jewels? Are we just supposed to keep playing level one over and over to amass enough jewels to get through the game? Arrrrrghhh!

laupen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by laupen on Oct 13, 15 5:19 AM
I agree too. Some of the timings for 3 stars are just impossible, even using all the boosts for that level.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Oct 25, 15 11:03 AM
Couldn't agree more. Love it when it is challenging, even playing levels multiple times to get 3 stars. Horrible when certain levels are impossible.

[Post New]by greeknose58 on Mar 27, 16 8:14 AM
I agree with everyone. Getting 3 stars on all levels is the whole point of "winning" the game. Sure, we can all finish all levels with 2 stars, but that's not winning. I do not see any way of getting 3 stars no matter the bonuses or strategies. Disappointing.

Go to: