Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Disappointing Ending

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 18, 09 2:12 PM
There were a lot of things that I liked about this game -- building different types of buildings, watching the different animals moving across the seen, using strategy to construct buildings in the right place, the graphics, etc. BUT, the ending was very disappointing. After playing, you would think that you could go back and play all the levels.Wrong, you can only play the last three levels. In sandbox mode, you can only play the last three levels. High scores don't show. It looks like the only way to play the levels after completing the game is to start over under a different player name. I hope that if they come out with another in a series that they make it so that you can play levels that you've played already. What's the point in "locking" the player out of the other levels.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

Re:Disappointing Ending

[Post New]by Elkestra on Sep 19, 09 11:27 AM
If you click on the large golden circles on the 'map' to the right, you'll be able to page through the various areas, each with 3 levels.

I

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Disappointing Ending

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 19, 09 9:37 PM
Sante001 wrote:There were a lot of things that I liked about this game -- building different types of buildings, watching the different animals moving across the seen, using strategy to construct buildings in the right place, the graphics, etc. BUT, the ending was very disappointing. After playing, you would think that you could go back and play all the levels.Wrong, you can only play the last three levels. In sandbox mode, you can only play the last three levels. High scores don't show. It looks like the only way to play the levels after completing the game is to start over under a different player name. I hope that if they come out with another in a series that they make it so that you can play levels that you've played already. What's the point in "locking" the player out of the other levels.

Hi Sante,

I must agree with you, I was disappointed by the ending of this game, as well as the game in general. I was excited after I played the trail version, but the game ended much too quickly and its level of difficulty was not that challenging. Graphics: good...story-line: ok....everything else, pretty boring. from me as well.

mk

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Sep 20, 09 11:31 PM
I was able to play every level again, both in the regular game and in sandbox mode. That's what I'm doing now playing over the ones I only got 2 stars in. You just click on the biggest yellow ball/dot for each kingdom, then click on one of the three missions in the pop up window. You can see how you did in each of your three missions, and replay them. Same thing in sandbox mode you just click on the kingdom dot and it will show you each of the three missions.

I was disappointed in the ending...but still looking forward to a part 2 for this game.

NancyLou9
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NancyLou9 on Oct 1, 09 12:14 PM
I found the ending to be rather anti-climactic after all the frenzy of building to obtain three stars on each level... I was looking for a bit more hoopla, I suppose.

Go to: