Where are we all from?

AuntieRoo
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Where are we all from?

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 17, 17 4:02 AM
Hi, I live in the UK with many castles & even an ocean for a moat but none compare to Midnight Castle

[Post New]by BitsyBella03 on Mar 17, 17 6:08 AM
SWEET Auntieroo!!!!!!
I wish I could visit you and those castles, we don't have anything that old in this land! I bet you are the luckiest alive to have that kind of history all around you!!!

Edited on 03/17/2017 at 6:10:02 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 17, 17 9:49 AM
Visitors are always welcome here just bring an umbrella even if it's August !!!

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 17, 17 12:04 PM
Fi_ACT wrote:Hi guys my name is Fiona this is my first ever post on anything. I am from Canberra ACT in Australia. I first started playing on iPad when I broke my leg badly in Oct 2014 (still only at level 50 though) I play as fi Oz and I am sorry if I have been a bit on and off lately with gifting as my teenage girls keep snaffling my iPad
I also have a pc game much the same name but lower level which I can access more often. I seem to have lucked out with some awesome friends, please be patient with me.
Now I have stuck my toe in the water there will be no stopping me.
Cheers fi

Welcome to the forum and I hope you visit more often. BTW...LOVE your name!

drkgordon
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Mar 17, 17 12:13 PM
I'm from beautiful Northern Ontario, Canada. Can't beat the scenery here on the shores of Lake Superior.

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 17, 17 1:14 PM
AussieSweet wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:I'm a native Californian, transplanted to southern Arizona. I've been caring for trees my whole life (grew up in an avocado grove), & plant native trees every year here in the desert. The desert isn't just rocks & cactus! We have many beautiful trees!

Be good to our planet - plant a tree!

I love avocados but they are so difficult to grow! I managed to get 4 small trees, all from the pits of the avocados I've eaten and liked. I wonder how long it will be before they start flowering?

Sorry AussieSweet, I just now saw this.
It takes years for an avocado tree to start bearing fruit. How many depends on the variety, but in general, 4 to 8 years before they're really producing. They are a real investment & a labor of love.

BTW, always leave their fallen leaves under the tree, covering their roots as thickly as possible.

fedakski
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Mar 17, 17 1:40 PM
Hi All - I always seem to miss these great posts...born in Minnesota - moved slightly south to suburb of Toronto Ontario, Canada (! check it on a map!) So a special hi to Canadian Queen/St Catharines, John Tonkin/Minnesota and Tennco/now from Iowa (where my Mom hails from)

Barb (from Canada, eh)

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Mar 17, 17 3:07 PM
Born & raised in Toronto, Canada.

Moved to Rhode Island, USA in 1970 & have been here ever since, except for a 3 1/2 year tour of duty, when I was stationed in Hawaii.

akge
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Mar 17, 17 4:18 PM
I'm living near Kingman, Arizona, now. Home of the Mother Road, Route 66. Travel it almost every time we're in town. We moved here 4 years ago from the LA area (15 minutes from Disneyland!) where I lived for 50 years. Boy, I wish we had moved sooner. Other than the heat in the summer, it's great here.

Kae

Go to: