Where are we all from?

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
297 Posts

Re:Where are we all from?

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 17, 17 4:02 AM
Hi, I live in the UK with many castles & even an ocean for a moat but none compare to Midnight Castle

[Post New]by BitsyBella03 on Mar 17, 17 6:08 AM
SWEET Auntieroo!!!!!!
I wish I could visit you and those castles, we don't have anything that old in this land! I bet you are the luckiest alive to have that kind of history all around you!!!

Edited on 03/17/2017 at 6:10:02 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
297 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 17, 17 9:49 AM
Visitors are always welcome here just bring an umbrella even if it's August !!!

Shawkn
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 17, 17 12:04 PM
Fi_ACT wrote:Hi guys my name is Fiona this is my first ever post on anything. I am from Canberra ACT in Australia. I first started playing on iPad when I broke my leg badly in Oct 2014 (still only at level 50 though) I play as fi Oz and I am sorry if I have been a bit on and off lately with gifting as my teenage girls keep snaffling my iPad
I also have a pc game much the same name but lower level which I can access more often. I seem to have lucked out with some awesome friends, please be patient with me.
Now I have stuck my toe in the water there will be no stopping me.
Cheers fi

Welcome to the forum and I hope you visit more often. BTW...LOVE your name!

drkgordon
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Mar 17, 17 12:13 PM
I'm from beautiful Northern Ontario, Canada. Can't beat the scenery here on the shores of Lake Superior.

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,988 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 17, 17 1:14 PM
AussieSweet wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:I'm a native Californian, transplanted to southern Arizona. I've been caring for trees my whole life (grew up in an avocado grove), & plant native trees every year here in the desert. The desert isn't just rocks & cactus! We have many beautiful trees!

Be good to our planet - plant a tree!

I love avocados but they are so difficult to grow! I managed to get 4 small trees, all from the pits of the avocados I've eaten and liked. I wonder how long it will be before they start flowering?

Sorry AussieSweet, I just now saw this.
It takes years for an avocado tree to start bearing fruit. How many depends on the variety, but in general, 4 to 8 years before they're really producing. They are a real investment & a labor of love.

BTW, always leave their fallen leaves under the tree, covering their roots as thickly as possible.

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Mar 17, 17 1:40 PM
Hi All - I always seem to miss these great posts...born in Minnesota - moved slightly south to suburb of Toronto Ontario, Canada (! check it on a map!) So a special hi to Canadian Queen/St Catharines, John Tonkin/Minnesota and Tennco/now from Iowa (where my Mom hails from)

Barb (from Canada, eh)

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Mar 17, 17 3:07 PM
Born & raised in Toronto, Canada.

Moved to Rhode Island, USA in 1970 & have been here ever since, except for a 3 1/2 year tour of duty, when I was stationed in Hawaii.

akge
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Mar 17, 17 4:18 PM
I'm living near Kingman, Arizona, now. Home of the Mother Road, Route 66. Travel it almost every time we're in town. We moved here 4 years ago from the LA area (15 minutes from Disneyland!) where I lived for 50 years. Boy, I wish we had moved sooner. Other than the heat in the summer, it's great here.

Kae

[Post New]by Sydnas1302 on Mar 25, 17 1:01 PM
My name is Sandra and I'm from Roodepoort in South Africa.

riddler01
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Mar 25, 17 6:01 PM
B.A.C.A. Riddler here, biker, Austin Texas!

riddler01
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Mar 25, 17 6:03 PM
BTW just lost a couple friends,(game friends) could use a couple more to replace them, send a request if you like. Riddler

goldyloxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by goldyloxx on Mar 26, 17 7:24 PM
Hi everyone , i am from Meekatharra Western Australia. Was born in Bremen Germany and was pleased to see the Bremen musicians in Fairy Forest . posted 27 march at 10.22 am

[Post New]by BitsyBella03 on Mar 27, 17 1:42 AM
Hi all!!! I'm Danielle from the Northern Virginia area of Washington, DC.

Hilltop83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Hilltop83 on Mar 27, 17 3:07 PM
I reside in northeast Ohio (US), but spend the bulk of my summer in west central Minnesota. The hubby and I also travel a lot and I try to keep up on MC when we are on the road. When we travel, I could be playing from almost anywhere. My iPad is easy to take along!

pangeogeo
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by pangeogeo on Mar 27, 17 3:35 PM
Hello everybody...I'm Panayiotis from Hellas - Greece and i live in central Greece (Stylida)...If you want to read for Greece you must spend years of your life!!!!

AussieSweet
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by AussieSweet on Mar 29, 17 7:08 PM
Desertdruid wrote:
AussieSweet wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:I'm a native Californian, transplanted to southern Arizona. I've been caring for trees my whole life (grew up in an avocado grove), & plant native trees every year here in the desert. The desert isn't just rocks & cactus! We have many beautiful trees!

Be good to our planet - plant a tree!

I love avocados but they are so difficult to grow! I managed to get 4 small trees, all from the pits of the avocados I've eaten and liked. I wonder how long it will be before they start flowering?

Sorry AussieSweet, I just now saw this.
It takes years for an avocado tree to start bearing fruit. How many depends on the variety, but in general, 4 to 8 years before they're really producing. They are a real investment & a labor of love.

BTW, always leave their fallen leaves under the tree, covering their roots as thickly as possible.

Thank you for the advice! Will keep that in mind

[Post New]by Sparkybird302 on Mar 29, 17 8:37 PM
Pam F
residing in Idaho USA 9:30 pm 3-29-17

sherryw50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sherryw50 on Mar 29, 17 8:49 PM
Sherry from Texas

[Post New]by Canada_Goose2016 on May 14, 17 9:26 AM
Hello Midnight Castle Friends,

My game name is Christabel, a555010. I am from the East coast of Canada where natural beauty abounds. We are never far from the ocean here and the people are known for their hospitality. Happy 150th Canada!

Go to: