kaszq
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by kaszq on Feb 5, 15 4:55 AM
Hi, I finished all available quests, was waiting for new ones, doing basic stuff, about few days ago, my game did not open, blank screen and error, come on, you are breaking my heart, I was on 57 level (i think) i tried to reinstal whole game several times, but nothing happening. help me please

[Post New]by iluvabcz on Feb 7, 15 10:29 PM
PC - Level 25. I've been having all sorts of issues since the latest December update. First off - I had the instructions for a set of items and those items disappeared before I could create them. (way back when you need the plant and jelly fish thing). Okay - thought I that was normal, but I got instructions again for things I had already created and they're still hanging out many of new sets later (the shield, boat, etc.) Related to that is the game tells me I've found instructions for an item (gives me the star) but under creation it's grayed out.

Next - one of the challenges is to play the Chinese scene with distortion. Done so about 4 times now and it still doesn't register it. To go with that - one of the other challenges needs 5 of the girls challenges to be met. I've met about 10 plus of hers, but though they register in some of the other sets, not in that one.

At this point I'm stuck as I can't repair the last bridge or banish the Centaur because I can't find the artifacts to make the gong I need. I've made another four items but have no idea where to use them and I can't get the ones that I have challenges for.

Is there a new update coming to fix all of these issues?

[Post New]by iluvabcz on Feb 7, 15 10:33 PM
Oh! And the new side game that seems to have replaced the daily roulette has been locked at 22 hours for over a week.

[Post New]by aldaraman on Feb 8, 15 6:18 AM
Sorry if I am at the wrong forum, but it spend several week and the game said the "apocalypse has come" and "to be patient" "". Although the game apparently is free, it is not if you have to pay for some items in case you want advance more faster. In that case seem to me, one thing is to update in order improving it, and other thing is to release a unfinished game wich will never ending and selling some itmes charging real money.

¿the game have big troubles, wiht difficult to resolve?, ¿is the game end and the money invested is gone?.

It is no fun this situation I have been trusting in Bigfish for years and I want to continue trusting.

kdorian
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Summoning Stones, Font

[Post New]by kdorian on Feb 24, 15 4:18 AM
I am yet another user who is having an issue with the Orpheus puzzles; as others have reported, the timer is stuck at 22 hours and the stones have stopped working.

I would also like to add my voice to the ones complaining about the impossibility of distinguishing between a capital I and a lower case L in the HOPs that are subject to the Tornado.

I have actually gotten used to the fact that you cannot always tell what needs to be done to achieve goals, due to the fact that images and the terms used do not match and it's impossible to tell which you should pay attention to. There are numerous times when the Chinese Block and the Asian Market are confused. At the moment I have a goal that shows a picture of a snowflake, and asks for blooming twigs, leaving me unsure if I need to go to the Polar Station or the English Garden.

[Post New]by Sakurachan467 on Feb 28, 15 4:00 PM
I can no longer play the game. Last night I quit the game to play another game and when I tried to log back in this game, it wouldn't let me. The game won't even load and I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but it still won't work for me.

[Post New]by B33G33 on Mar 2, 15 10:11 AM
Sakurachan467 wrote:I can no longer play the game. Last night I quit the game to play another game and when I tried to log back in this game, it wouldn't let me. The game won't even load and I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but it still won't work for me.

The same thing is happening to me. While waiting for an upgrade, I have been signing in every day to collect as many items as I can. Suddenly, the game won't open after "Click to Continue" screen. I have a "fatal error" in the task manager but cannot see what this is. Suggestions?

I've determined the the fatal error is "Incorrect + '[computer address ending in map.storage]' file format.

Help! (Like the previous poster, I did uninstall and re-install without success.)

Edited on 03/02/2015 at 10:19:27 AM PST

Grammajo99
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Grammajo99 on Mar 11, 15 5:20 PM
Welcome to the "Fatal Error" club - - our numbers seem to be growing. Help, Big Fish!

[Post New]by Roobarbus on Mar 14, 15 1:25 AM
I've just done a roulette and it landed on the special chest option. I decided, what the heck I'll take all 3 for 15 orbs. It came up with 2 energy items, plus a 3-star chest & appeared to put them into my backpack. When I checked, there is nothing.

That happened 14/03/2015 at approx 8.10-8.20 GMT.

I am now sure I have had this before, as I had chosen a chest previously & it flashed up 30 orbs !! No orbs were added, but I just put that down to usual wrong image issue. This time given I spent 15 orbs to get all 3 chests, I'm pretty miffed.

C'mon Big Fish - sort out these gltches & give us what we are due. This is not a free game for me as I have purchased a number of your sake packs! At least give me my lost orbs back !

[Post New]by lolojo on Mar 16, 15 11:35 AM
After giving the tablet of Posidan to the keeper nothing happens. The tablet disappeared and he still asks for it.

kmm73
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kmm73 on Mar 21, 15 4:10 AM
"Fatal Error" here too. I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck.

flakey1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by flakey1 on Mar 21, 15 2:34 PM
Don't know where else to post this - problem with the general forums?
lalchand311 seems to be making random posts!?

[Post New]by Dinadin on Mar 22, 15 1:55 AM
Sakurachan467 wrote:I can no longer play the game. Last night I quit the game to play another game and when I tried to log back in this game, it wouldn't let me. The game won't even load and I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but it still won't work for me.

Well, same problem here. Uninstalled, re-installed, re-installed as administrator but it keeps telling me the game no longer works. I have Windows 8.1, no problems with any of my games until now. No idea how to make it work again. Frustrating...

[Post New]by twilitegrl1 on Mar 23, 15 7:23 AM
I just started having this problem. I opened the game and when I clicked to continue after it loading, I got a blank screen then it froze and quit. I opened it again, but it didn't even load that time. It just gave me a black screen as soon as it opened and then froze and quit again. I uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing. It still doesn't work.

amy31ie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by amy31ie on Mar 23, 15 7:46 AM
Also here to join the "Fatal Error"/blank screen club

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Mar 23, 15 3:40 PM
sjwolf07 wrote:I am on level 13. I love the game but am stuck. One of the quests is to play the captains cabin with starfall challenge. I've played it 6 times but I still can't progress in the quest therefore not being able to get the instructions to create the infinity sign. Any help would be great!!

Same here! I'm on the verge of just paying the dumb crystals when I can get some.
I've tried about five times and I can tell you I'm tired of trying at this point. Not to mention I don't want to waste all my reagents to make starfall stuff if the old coot's gonna ignore me anyway!

amy31ie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by amy31ie on Mar 26, 15 8:50 PM
Copy of email I just sent to BFG. I am hoping that by posting it here as well, some notice may be taken by someone who recognizes 1)how insulting this is and 2) that I just want some REAL help; even if that help is 'we don't know'.

I waited 3 days for an automated response to a detailed email regarding my problem that categorically states I've already tried all of the things on your help page (i.e. what you just sent me)?!? You have GOT to be kidding me! If I take the time to detail my problem AND send you a DrFelixReport, it's pretty insulting to know my email was not even read. I am EXTREMELY disappointed. So, let's try this again: (RE: AGENCY 33)

There have been no updates to the game and no changes to my system. Last night, in the middle of playing my screen went blank. I can see no error message but my Task Manager says "Fatal Error". I have re-started my computer & uninstalled/reinstalled the game but no changes. I went to the help pages but it was all about updating my system which, as I've said, has not changed since the last, long-ago, game update. I've seen on the forum that this has been happening to many people. What's been working/has anything been working to get me back in the game? Thanks

I saved the DrFelixReport and am re-attaching it to this email. I joined BFG BECAUSE of it's excellent Customer Service. When you got rid of the online help (which I LOVED) I was told your email support would be as thorough. This is not the first time this has happened so telling me it will be fixed soon is not going to cut it anymore.

Very disappointed but still hopeful,

Amy

[Post New]by Ronniemac on Mar 28, 15 10:35 AM
I am having the same issues as everyone else like the stones not moving..but I have a new issue.

I was lucky during the roulette game, and received the 30 orbs. They were put into my bank and I was up 119 orbs. I came to play the next day, and I had only 79 orbs, even though, I did not use them at all.

This is the third time, the orbs have defaulted to 79. It seems when I get about a certain number, the next time I play, the orbs are 79 again.

I love the game, but find the glitches frustrating.

But in saying that, I have found like another player pointing out the technical issues to Big Fish, that the customer service that was sterling and I could not say enough about it, has slipped. It is not the same as it once was. And that is the most disappointing thing about Big Fish.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Mar 29, 15 4:48 PM
I live in Greece and yesterday we went on Summer Time,going forward one hour.

And surprise!!!Agency 33 didn't recognize the change,the timers didn't change,I had to go at 1:00 o'clock to collect the daily reward because IT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY WORKED ON THIS GAME!!!!
And surprise!!!THE DAILY REWARD WASN'T THERE!!!

I also play Midnight Castle and everything was OK!!!

Now I'M AFRAID THAT IF I SNEEZE WILL LOSE THE WHOLE GAME!!!

SPEECHLESS ONCE AGAIN!!!!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Mar 30, 15 3:13 PM
napoeon wrote:I live in Greece and yesterday we went on Summer Time,going forward one hour.

And surprise!!!Agency 33 didn't recognize the change,the timers didn't change,I had to go at 1:00 o'clock to collect the daily reward because IT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY WORKED ON THIS GAME!!!!
And surprise!!!THE DAILY REWARD WASN'T THERE!!!

I also play Midnight Castle and everything was OK!!!

Now I'M AFRAID THAT IF I SNEEZE WILL LOSE THE WHOLE GAME!!!

SPEECHLESS ONCE AGAIN!!!!

I have to report that everything is back to normal at the game,the times are working fine and I have the Daily Rewards back!!!

If my problems were corrected with the maintenance that took place earlier...
I owe a big THANKS!!!

Go to: