transferring platforms.

[Post New]by Muffaletta on Oct 9, 17 5:27 PM
I've been playing om my phone, which is no longer with me.
How do I get BFG to recognize its me on a different platform?
I don't have my pass port number.

bfgBeruna
1,465 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 10, 17 10:34 AM
Hello Muffaletta,

I'll be happy to explain more about how to transfer game progress across platforms.

Gummy Drop! can be played across mobile platforms by linking the game to either a Big Fish Games or a Facebook account. To load their game onto a new mobile device, players sign in using those same account credentials. The PC version of the game does not connect to the servers and can therefore not be transferred to mobile devices.

The good news is that mobile players whose games are connected to Facebook accounts can play Gummy Drop! on their PC by downloading the Facebook Gameroom version of the game. Gameroom is Facebook's gaming app, and downloading Gummy Drop! through it allows mobile players to play their games on a PC.

For more information about the Facebook Gameroom version of Gummy Drop! please see the help article below:

Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)

If further questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Remuera on Oct 15, 17 2:29 AM
Hi I need help to reinstall game to resume frm Hong Kong . Was prompted to Uninstal gummy drop as it was slowing android ph. When I reinstall it took me back to restart frm sydney.I don't want to repeat all cities I've played

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 15, 17 5:48 PM
I would like to know how much longer before the devs figure out the problem with PC players not getting scratch tickets. I have been patiently waiting and contacted tech support three times over a six to seven month period and was told the same thing every time. The devs are aware of the issue and it is presently unsolvable and they are working on finding a fix. Could someone please tell me if it is even worth contacting tech support again??? I am not sure new GD players on a PC platform even know that they should be getting scratch tickets. Surely I am not the only player on a PC who does not receive the scratch tickets. I am also not convinced any tech person on the dev team is even concerned about or doing anything to fix the situation.

bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 17, 17 11:03 AM
Hello Remeuera and glitter2goldfish,

Thank you both for providing your concerns as well as your experiences with the game Gummy Drop!. Before I continue, Remuera, I was able to respond to your report in the mobile version of this thread linked below, if you'd like to see what I recommend for the issue you are seeing currently:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

I hope that is able to help out Remuera!

glitter2goldfish, it can certainly be frustrating to not hear any changes that have occurred in regards to a previous report. Sometimes, it can take a longer time than expected for reported issues to be resolved since they may take significantly more investigation or time than it may appear on the surface to ensure a resolution for all players and to ensure no new issues are unintentionally introduced.

Unfortunately, both the Customer Support Team and the Forum Moderation Team are not privy to the investigation behind player reported issues until that investigation is ended and that information is provided to us, usually along with changes made to the game. I can absolutely understand wanting to have an update regarding that feature, and I've checked in to see if we've received additional information regarding this previous report.

It appears that currently, no further information has been provided to our teams regarding this issue. That said, the teams behind the game have let me know they are continuing to look into this issue. If there are any changes made to the game, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement as soon as they are provided that information. I'll be sure to pass along your concerns to these teams, so they know what you are expecting in the future.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 17, 17 11:37 AM
Thank you very much for checking out the status of this issue. I really hope the devs will find a solution to the problem soon and I will see the announcement on the forum by one of you wonderful moderators. I for one really appreciate you girls and guys who are so helpful and responsive everytime we players have issues.

[Post New]by ckaywins5 on Oct 17, 17 2:16 PM
I have a tablet and I am unable to invite friends. I have tried using the invite friends tab and also the invite friends after I have completed a level and neither work any help would be appreciated.

bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 17, 17 2:52 PM
Hello ckaywins5 and glitter2goldfish,

I'm glad to be able to help out glitter2goldfish, and wish I had more specific information to provide regarding that. I hope more information is provided soon, so that we can provide that information for our affected players.

ckaywins5, it sounds like there is trouble inviting friends while playing. To see friends in Gummy Drop!, players must be connected to a Facebook account. Once the game has been connected to a Facebook account, you'll be able to send rewards to a Facebook friend from a list of randomly chosen friends. If you haven't yet, please connect to a Facebook account using the steps in the following article:

Save your progress with Facebook!

That should help in getting that feature of the game to work more appropriately; however, if you find that you're connected to Facebook, and are still unable to utilize those features, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID and a description of what has occurred. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by PJFlyer88 on Oct 26, 17 5:38 PM
I am on level 105 in gummy drop. It says I am to play on the side path to 107 but it won't let me past level 105.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 27, 17 2:06 PM
Hi PJFlyer88,

It would help if you state what city you are playing in. I have seen some posts about this kind of trouble in San Francisco for level 106 and 107. So if that is where your issue is the mods have told other players to contact the customer support team dierectly.

bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 29, 17 12:10 PM
Hello PJFlyer88,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. glitter2goldfish was correct in suggesting contacting our Support Team if the issue with San Francisco, Level 107 was occurring. Thank you for swimming by with that support. That said, it sounds like the appropriate teams were able to provide an update that should have resolved this issue for our players. For more details, please see our announcements below:

New Update Available for Gummy Drop! (iOS) - October 27, 2017
New Update Available for Gummy Drop! (Android) - October 27, 2017

I hope that update was able to resolve this issue for our affected players. If there are further issues after installing that update, please don't hesitate to utilize our Gummy Drop! Help Pages, which may be able to help quickly with that issue.

If those pages don't seem to assist, or if you'd like further assistance, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID, if available. While that is an optional field, it may help our Reps better assist with your specific account to provide one when it is available. Otherwise, our Reps will request additional information to assist with your account. Furthermore, please provide a description of what has occurred as well as any steps you may have already tried to resolve it. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

dvmmwebb
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by dvmmwebb on Oct 29, 17 1:05 PM
your game stole 3000 plus coins from me and gave me nothing. That's over $25;00 in real money. I want it back Only number I could find looked like this: v2.23.02148 otherwise I've got nothing else. including zero coins

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 1:23:33 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 31, 17 11:44 AM
Hello dvmmwebb,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to have been a sudden loss of coins. The best thing to do when coins seem missing is to get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of what has occurred and what seems to have gone missing. Leave the User ID field blank if you are unable to retrieve or provide one. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help with where to go for further assistance when there appears to have been a loss of coins. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Smithwell on Nov 4, 17 2:23 PM
Just finished New York, sailing ship went over the Atlantic to Paris but when I try to open Paris I get this message: "Download error. Try downloading again."
Tried reopening game and restarting laptop...no luck. Any ideas???

bfgBeruna
1,465 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 8, 17 2:54 PM
Hello Smithwell,

Welcome to the forums! It's always good to meet a new player, and I'm sorry about the circumstances under which we're meeting. Let's get troubleshooting.

It's possible the computer and the game are having a little difficulty interacting. Increasing the game's permissions should fix this trouble, so I'd recommend running Gummy Drop! in Administrator Mode. The help page below will walk you through that process.

Run as Administrator (Computer)

If those steps don't get Paris to download properly, please contact our contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to continue investigating this matter. Be sure to include the game's User ID as well.

Thank you for your patience with this process. Please PM me or another of the moderators if any more questions arise. We'll be glad to lend a hand.

bfgBeruna

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by nanciq on Nov 9, 17 4:27 PM
Is there any way to restore the game? I had to change my hard drive and when I reload the game, I'm back at the beginning.

Thanks

bfgBeruna
1,465 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 9, 17 5:53 PM
Hello nanciq,

I can definitely provide some answers and will do so post haste.

Since the PC version of Gummy Drop! stores game data directly to the hard drive, there isn't a way to restore progress once it has been lost. However, there is an alternative solution we can try.

Gummy Drop! can be downloaded onto computers using Facebook's Gameroom app. This version of the game differs from the computer version because it is connected to a Facebook account, allowing its progress to be transferred between computers and mobile devices. Please see the help page below for further information.

Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)

If you download the Gameroom app on your new computer, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. If you provide the furthest city and level you've reached as well as the new game's User ID, they'll be able to rebuild the game's progress.

Thank you for all of your patience. I'd be happy to answer any remaining questions via a PM; you can also PM another moderator if you'd prefer. We're always glad to provide help and answers.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 11/09/2017 at 5:55:27 PM PST

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Nov 10, 17 4:53 AM
I know what city but that's all.

I'll check out Gameroom.

Thanks

bfgBeruna wrote:Hello nanciq,

Since the PC version of Gummy Drop! stores game data directly to the hard drive, there isn't a way to restore progress once it has been lost. However, there is an alternative solution we can try.

Gummy Drop! can be downloaded onto computers using Facebook's Gameroom app. This version of the game differs from the computer version because it is connected to a Facebook account, allowing its progress to be transferred between computers and mobile devices. Please see the help page below for further information.

<a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000098634">Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)</a>

If you download the Gameroom app on your new computer, please contact our <a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000527227">Gummy Drop! Support Team</a>. If you provide the furthest city and level you've reached as well as the new game's <a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002081147">User ID</a>, they'll be able to rebuild the game's progress.

Thank you for all of your patience. I'd be happy to answer any remaining questions via a PM; you can also PM another <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672144.page">moderator</a> if you'd prefer. We're always glad to provide help and answers.

bfgBeruna

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Nov 11, 17 4:34 PM
I just realized I still have the files on my PC. The contents of my hard drive were transferred. Is there a way to restore from the folder?

Thanks

nanciq wrote:I know what city but that's all.

I'll check out Gameroom.

Thanks

bfgBeruna wrote:Hello nanciq,

<a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000098634">Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)</a>

If you download the Gameroom app on your new computer, please contact our <a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000527227">Gummy Drop! Support Team</a>. If you provide the furthest city and level you've reached as well as the new game's <a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002081147">User ID</a>, they'll be able to rebuild the game's progress.

Thank you for all of your patience. I'd be happy to answer any remaining questions via a PM; you can also PM another <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672144.page">moderator</a> if you'd prefer. We're always glad to provide help and answers.

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
1,465 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 11, 17 6:20 PM
Hello nanciq,

We generally don't recommend reloading games from a hard drive to a new computer. When games are installed on a computer, they create specific files for that computer. Oftentimes, when the game is transferred to a hard drive and installed on a new computer, those files don't make it. This can lead to errors when the game runs.

You're absolutely welcome to try reloading the Gummy Drop! game from the hard drive; it's possible the game won't work anymore.

I wish you the best of luck. Please PM me or another moderator if further questions arise. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers are needed.

bfgBeruna

Go to: