Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 9, 16 5:28 AM
ninni19 wrote:Could someone please tell me which pets give you the wooden chests??? Stuck on the new quest and considering I couldn't get past the 5- part daily last time, I would like to go a little further this time!!!
Thank you for your help???????

You can try feeding the snow griffin, winged cat, jack-in-the-box, and cook, if you have those pets.

Babanuki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Babanuki on Aug 9, 16 8:00 AM
Thank you, c0c0_nuts! I just fed the winged cat, Jack in the box and cook. They all gave me the wooden box. The snow griffin gave me an iron chest. Anyway, I have 4 now, one to go. Babanuki i2073460

Update: I waited an hour until the cook woke up, fed it again and got another wooden chest. Task complete! Great advice from c0c0_nuts.

Edited on 08/09/2016 at 9:05:12 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by MichaelER on Aug 9, 16 8:18 AM

Edited on 08/09/2016 at 8:29:03 AM PST

duke55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by duke55 on Aug 9, 16 1:36 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

wooden boxes

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Aug 9, 16 5:28 PM
KLD123 wrote:Hello! I am trying to get wooden pet boxes in castle challenge, but when I feed my pets and do get a wooden box, it does not credit to the daily challenge. Is anyone else having this problem??????[/quote

I know it as been mentioned before, but make sure you wait for the daily challenge to open. Anything done on them when they are locked will not count.

If you are waiting and it doesn't count, not sure what to say.

Thanks to c0c0 for the wood box tip?

4am4
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 4am4 on Aug 9, 16 5:45 PM
Thanks for the info on the wooden boxes. Quickly went thru that quest after the hints from here.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Michaeles on Aug 9, 16 10:50 PM

Edited on 08/10/2016 at 7:30:54 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by derrickgutieriz on Aug 10, 16 4:27 AM

Edited on 08/10/2016 at 7:23:50 AM PST

[Post New]by suzie37 on Aug 10, 16 7:19 AM
I have used up the majority of my pet food and have not received any wooden chests. It is hard to do the daily tasks in the short time when you can not progress.

[Post New]by mandy18081974 on Aug 11, 16 12:47 AM
Thank you for your reply Betsi47
Too bad you have to be using the same format

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by plunketvanburin on Aug 11, 16 4:58 AM

Edited on 08/11/2016 at 7:07:45 AM PST

[Post New]by dragonfly29488 on Aug 11, 16 1:42 PM
I am playing on my kindle fire and need a lot of friends. I have only 30, this is my id number: a538878, if you are looking for a new friend send me a request. Thanks in advance.

MeMeTerri

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Aug 11, 16 8:59 PM
dragonfly29488 wrote:I am playing on my kindle fire and need a lot of friends. I have only 30, this is my id number: a538878, if you are looking for a new friend send me a request. Thanks in advance.

MeMeTerri

I invited you. You might changed your name to something other than player. I have several other playerxs named player and it makes you hard to dinguish one from another when wanting to reward.

Reba Runestone

Edited on 08/11/2016 at 9:01:05 PM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 11, 16 9:14 PM
I am 4 days behind on the Castle Quest because I can't get the wooden chests! I don't have enough pet food to feed anymore pets and I don't have enough pet medallions to craft any. Just spent hours going around to all the HOS, got some food but every time I fed a pet I got gold or silver. This is very frustrating.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Aug 11, 16 11:54 PM
It took me three and a half days of constantly feeding pets to complete the wooden chest challenge. Very frustrating!

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by osteencalh on Aug 12, 16 3:04 AM

Edited on 08/12/2016 at 6:58:13 AM PST

KBJR
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by KBJR on Aug 12, 16 9:07 AM
I am on level 30 something. I had to reinstall the game due to computer problems. After installation I am on level one. I have done this before without any problems.
How can I get my level back?

KBJR
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by KBJR on Aug 12, 16 9:50 AM
I had to reinstall windows and of course I am in the process of doing everything else too. Midnight Castle has put me back to the very beginning and try as I might, I can't recover my level, or friends or all of what I've done. How? Why? My number started with 5 and now it's 6 Karen ABJ is my game name. Please help!

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 12, 16 10:16 AM
KBJR wrote: I had to reinstall windows and of course I am in the process of doing everything else too. Midnight Castle has put me back to the very beginning and try as I might, I can't recover my level, or friends or all of what I've done. How? Why? My number started with 5 and now it's 6 Karen ABJ is my game name. Please help!

You can contact customer support. Provide them your old id/player name and your new id. They will transfer your progress to the new id, but your friend list will not be transferred.

Customer Support
https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

Whenever you have to reinstall your operating system, your game files on your device will be overwritten; therefore, when you download the game again, you will be given a new id.

Edited on 08/12/2016 at 10:18:16 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 12, 16 1:30 PM
Change your position! Don't do what I did. I was so concentrated on trying to get food for my pets so I could get those wooden chests that I sat in the same position for hours doing the HOS's.

Today my right arm, shoulder and upper back are hurting from being in the same position for too long! So move around, people!

Go to: