Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Sooo many glitches in this game

[Post New]by Badut on Oct 7, 15 1:13 AM
For instance - in level 15 there are sometimes sharks in the water. And IF it is there when the boat arrives with supplies and you remove the shark while the boat is waiting, the boat do not move to deliver. It just stays there. If you play without automatic transport at least.

You can subsequently order a new boat which will deliver normally if there isnt a shark there.

At some point I had three boats just lying there...

In level 36 - when using the toned up workers - sometime the workers just run on the spot. You can demolish the factory if you are not using the toned up workers, but not if you do. Whats up with that??

Honestly - these Monument Builder games used to be some of my favorites, but they are going sooo down hill.

Devs - stop selling games that isnt finished! Not that it is only happening to this series - it seems to have become standard in games production.

I am soooo happy these companies arent making airplanes or some such

Edited on 10/07/2015 at 7:47:10 AM PST

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

Re:Sooo many glitches in this game

[Post New]by nanekochan on Oct 7, 15 7:51 AM
Yes, I have encountered the same thing. Sometimes if you you keep clicking on the shark beyond the point you think that is stunned, a little flash occurs on the shark, and you are able to get the boat to move. But once a boat is stuck, it stays stuck.

I also noticed on level 19, it says to upgrade two shops to level 2. But there aren't two shops and when I upgrade the one that is there, the objectives show no change, that is, it still says to upgrade two shops. I tried upgrading the Cake Shop too, but that also has no effect.

One of the levels in between the two of them, I swear I ordered a lot more steel bars than actually showed up at the warehouse.

These are some pretty egregious errors, it's like there was no testing at all for this game beyond a certain level.

Later edit: Sorry, I realized that the level was 18 not 19.

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 6:22:12 AM PST

Katnap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Katnap on Oct 7, 15 9:52 AM
You have to build a second shop by destroying another first. then you upgrade the two shops.

Talarin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Talarin on Oct 7, 15 9:24 PM
I agree! They shouldn't have released it before it was playable. I'm only on level 17, and I'm about ready to ask BFG to refund my money.

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Oct 7, 15 10:47 PM
Katnap wrote:You have to build a second shop by destroying another first. then you upgrade the two shops.

I thought that when on the water, I wasn't allowed to destroy shops or factories? Did I misunderstand this or are they allowing a violation of their own rule?

Thanks!

Edited on 10/07/2015 at 10:50:22 PM PST

[Post New]by AuntLala767 on Oct 19, 15 3:13 PM
So agree. Did anyone test this game before releasing it? Level after level, glitch after glitch... annoying.

Not a glitch I guess, but total inability to get 3 stars is just annoying. Eventually you just have to decide that getting through the game is enough without challenging yourself.

kktex
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kktex on Oct 25, 15 11:06 AM
I have found several as well. Right now on lvl 26 the delivery boat sits stationary in the water, i order more supplies, another boat comes & delivers the materials, but the inventory number does not increase. Can't finish the level until levels reach specified number of food and steel. Very frustrating.

Go to: