j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Untangling stars

[Post New]by j62janet on Oct 7, 15 2:15 AM
Is any one having problems untangling the stars, because I am, I move a star, but it won't stay where I place it?!

Most times I've got to skip the puzzle, because it won't do what I want it to do!
If any one can help, I'd appreciate it, thank you in advance

Edited on 10/07/2015 at 2:18:23 AM PST

murph127
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Untangling stars

[Post New]by murph127 on Oct 7, 15 4:13 PM
I am having the same problem!

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 7, 15 7:46 PM
When you move a star, it has to be moved to one of the bright stars. Keep moving them around until the lines stay green. The bright stars are the original places when you start the game. You can't just put a star anywhere. Hope this helps

wabpita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Untangling stars

[Post New]by wabpita on Oct 13, 15 7:42 PM
j62janet wrote:Is any one having problems untangling the stars, because I am, I move a star, but it won't stay where I place it?!

Most times I've got to skip the puzzle, because it won't do what I want it to do!
If any one can help, I'd appreciate it, thank you in advance

wabpita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wabpita on Oct 17, 15 6:28 PM
Glad it's not just me. The one who proposed a solution did not.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 1, 15 8:04 AM
I like untangling puzzles - in fact, they are one of my favorites. Not these. I knew what I wanted to do, but wasn't able to move the stars I wanted to move. Yes, I know they have to be placed on the glowing spots. Yes, I know the lines have to turn green. None of that helps if I can't move the stars I want to move. These are not the only puzzles that I had difficulty making work. I finally had to skip a couple before too much frustration set in.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Nov 9, 15 2:16 AM
I skipped them all as well, no matter what I did I just couldn't do it, thank you for all the replies

Go to: