pedroog
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Developer Record

[Post New]by pedroog on Oct 9, 15 1:46 PM
They only way that I've found to beat the developer was on the expert level.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 9, 15 8:14 PM
pedroog is correct. The reason it is easier/the only way to beat the developer's record in expert mode is because you are handicapped 3,500 points in casual mode.

If you look at your score at the end of a round, you'll see that in Casual mode, you are awarded 3500 points for finishing in gold time; however, in Expert mode, you are awarded 7000 points for finishing in gold time, which is a hefty difference. And I'm willing to bet you're around 3500 points off from breaking the developer's record on each level, right?

All this being said, there is one level that will allow you to use Casual mode to beat the developer's record and that is level 5.4. Someone made a post about it in the CE forum.

And, as it stands right now, Levels 3.1 and the Super Bonus Level developer's records cannot be beaten due to glitches. But the developer is aware and hopefully is working on a fix (see discussion thread in CE forum).

sharkkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sharkkat on Oct 9, 15 10:09 PM
Thank you Hespera & Pedroog, I will try expert levels. Still waiting for the glitch to be fixed for the last bonus level. Now I have something to do while waiting.

Go to: