mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Metal Area, Guardian says he'll give me a map, but it doesn't appear in inventory

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Sep 19, 09 9:56 AM
I seem to be having the same problem as many others who have written for help. I counted 8 pieces of armor and suited up the generals, got 3 map pieces, exited, and the Guardian said he was giving me a map piece ( please note that I already had 9 map pieces, which is what I should have). The last map piece, the 10th, never went into inventory, so now I cannot progress further.
Can't seem to solve the problem.

mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Re:Metal Area, Guardian says he'll give me a map, but it doesn't appear in inventory

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Sep 20, 09 5:57 AM
Once again I have found the answer to my own question by re-reading all the answers in the forum to this specific question.
Somebody wrote in that she had found the 10th map piece in the "plith" of the statue.
I didn't know what a plith was, so passed that answer over. Later I looked "plith" up in the dictionary and it refers to the "base" of the statue, or that which the statue sits on.
The 1oth map piece that I could not find was there and I have been able to continue--hope this will help somebody else.

Re:Metal Area, Guardian says he'll give me a map, but it doesn't appear in inventory

[Post New]by mandyplayer1943 on Apr 20, 10 10:06 AM
I have 9 map pieces ---soldiers are outfitted --no guardian showed up with 10th piece--went to statue and searched the plith of the statue --NO LUCK--can anybody help me ----or do I have a glitch--can not go forward--I also went to glypth and seardhed it --would like to move on. Mandyplayer1943

[Post New]by mandyplayer1943 on Apr 20, 10 1:52 PM
Found every piece--have moved on to finish it -----Thanks to the threads that were posted. mandyplayer1943

Go to: