7lindy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

beginning of 3 stars 1st secret room

[Post New]by 7lindy on Sep 19, 09 10:26 AM
hi, i,ve just started playing this game, but i can,t get to the tree with the hole in it.
do you do it now or later.
thank,s for any help you can give me.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:beginning of 3 stars 1st secret room

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 19, 09 11:15 AM
This might require a bit more physical finesse with your arrow directional keys, unless you have the mouse interface version.
It's doable with a keyboard and yes, it's hard to see where your characters are through the tree leaves.
Investigate now or later ? Up to you, myself, I have to know right then and there what is in there. But, sometimes, overt curiosity can be detrimental to your characters health, heh, heh, heh.

Edited on 09/19/2009 at 11:17:32 AM PST

7lindy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by 7lindy on Sep 19, 09 2:49 PM
thank,s memawclay2, i kept trying and managed to find it, much appreciate your help.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 19, 09 2:57 PM
You're very welcome, this is a fantastic and gigantic game.

7lindy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by 7lindy on Sep 20, 09 8:18 AM
maybe you can help with this query. how do you keep there hp and mp up to scratch. the only thing i have is pet food. i don,t want to get caught somewhere without the necessary items. thank,s again.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 20, 09 9:36 AM
Use your gold to purchase food, healing and magic (manna ?) potions to rev up your crew or take advantage of the healing properties that a good nights sleep can induce @ Randoms' hut or any Inn. Look for as many hidden rooms wherever you go as they contain beneficial items not found in shops. There are 51 such rooms scattered throughout the entire game.
In a pinch you can sell extra weapons and unneeded items dropped by defeated monsters in towns.
Explore all corners, click on anything and everything and just try to fulfill your quests.
3starsofdestiny etc,etc. has a comprehensive walkthrough in their forum and offers the stratagy guide if you get stuck and no one can answer your questions.

7lindy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:beginning of 3 stars 1st secret room/ memawclay2

[Post New]by 7lindy on Sep 21, 09 11:49 AM
hi again, i,m stuck at uzair no matter what i do he,s killing us all, i can,t keep up with him. i went all the way back to buy more items, butb he seems unbeatable to me,can you help please. i,ve tried different equipment etc. i don,t know what else to try. thanks again if you can help.

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Sep 23, 09 3:59 AM
Hi,
which mode are you playing?
it'z crucial for the help given

7lindy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by 7lindy on Sep 24, 09 3:53 AM
hi alan, iv,e replied on my other post about uzair. check it out.

Go to: