pafun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

stairway to roof

[Post New]by pafun on Sep 19, 09 11:31 AM
The back door is closed & will not open. Have done everything in walk-thru to this point. At a dead end. Also, did not find a chest with papyrus. We have the ring, did we take it too soon?

Re:stairway to roof

[Post New]by roses2u on Sep 24, 09 10:53 AM
HEY!!! DID YOU FIND THE STAIRS YET...CAUSE I'M STILL LOOKING..THIS HAS BEEN SLOW GOING FOR ME

Akherousia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Akherousia on Sep 25, 09 2:38 PM
stairs where exactly?

[Post New]by Mmonteleone on Sep 25, 09 5:19 PM
I had the same problem and the walkthrough doesn't help here. I got this answer from (removed by moderator)

Go one click forward and turn right to reenter Djehouty's house. Go through the courtyard and into the main room. Go one click forward, turn right, go forward, turn left to face a short hallway. Go one click down that hall toward the closed door. Turn left, go forward, turn right and go up the stairs.

See if that doesn't get you to the stairs. It did it for me.
Margaret

Edited on 01/30/2011 at 11:01:18 AM PST

[Post New]by Backrubber on Sep 12, 10 6:29 PM
I have treated the boy and returned to the house with the prophecy and stone, but cannot get back up to the roof to talk to Djehouty. Door just stays closed. What now?

[Post New]by Backrubber on Oct 4, 10 8:12 PM
LOL Margaret, that was it. I was trying to get thru one of the doors in that hallway. I didn't see the staircase until I looked left. Definitely need more oil lamps there.

Go to: