The Drums from Hell

[Post New]by harriekiar on Sep 19, 09 2:10 PM
I can't get past the drums. I've used the walkthrough, I've tried to drum when the drums light up, but it will not under any circumstance let me pass. I've tried for over four hours and am very disappointed that a game would be designed with such finickiness that you can't get past unless you are so exact. Is there a skip for this area? Any help at all? Otherwise this game is just a big waste of time. It is not fun anymore.

tibggamp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:The Drums from Hell

[Post New]by tibggamp on Sep 20, 09 2:32 PM
I can't get past them either - frustrating

[Post New]by abreaux on Sep 25, 09 11:29 AM
If you keep pressing the esc button it will get you through this. It worked for me.

Akherousia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Akherousia on Sep 25, 09 2:33 PM
is that so hard to follow the rhythm of the music? when i played that game first 10 years ago it also took me a while, however playing now despite the fact that my pc lags like hell i passed it in first try. listen to the music and follow the beat.

[Post New]by debbieb1 on Sep 25, 09 5:30 PM
They are the drums from hell. I have been trying to get past them for 2 days. I think perhaps it is a glitch in the game??!! Cannot imagine that most people do not have a problem with this. And I can follow the beat quite well. It just doesn't seem to make a difference.
I went back to the game and tried again for about an hour. No luck.
Pressing the escape button approximately 20 times did me no good at all.
Big Fish.......please fix this problem or give us some information!!!!!

Edited on 09/26/2009 at 3:12:45 PM PST

[Post New]by tiggerwoman57 on Oct 3, 09 2:53 AM
Can anyone tell us how to find the drums?????????

[Post New]by k84man on Oct 3, 09 6:11 PM
The drums are in the garden of the governors villa- to the right of where you first came in.

Akherousia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Akherousia on Oct 11, 09 3:17 AM
there is no glitch. i played the game thru twice now and passed it in first try each time
so first you wait, you start drumming when the music starts. make sure you use correct hands, first you beat twice with the right hand, then with left one. you will see if you are doing this correctly if the girl comes up forward. she will keep on going forward if you do the right thing. if you do it wrong she will go back.

however i have to mention that when i played this game first time long ago i took me really a long time before i managed to figure out how to do it. no, this is not something you do in first try.

Edited on 10/11/2009 at 3:18:37 AM PST

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Oct 11, 09 8:11 PM
Help. I'm very muscially uninclined. Anyone have some help or workaround for this. About to hire a real musician to get me past this point!

Draconity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Draconity on Oct 14, 09 10:07 PM
I follow the drum lights exactly and I get absolutely no results. None. I fail every time.

Pindusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Pindusa on Oct 20, 09 4:11 PM
This game SUCKS! I'm not even go to try and finish it and I will avoid games by this developer like the plague. I wish I had read the forum before I bought it and not wasted my time. It is sick for these people to think it is fun to try and do this drum thing. I have been able to work through complicated "Simon" style matching puzzles before but this piece of [removed by moderator] is not worth my time or my trouble. I give this game a "D-".

Edited on 06/11/2010 at 2:22:57 PM PST

altomedea
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by altomedea on Nov 24, 09 9:31 AM
I'm totally drummed out! My son - bless him - got me through the first time before I threw my pc out of the window. I didn't save the game and the geese started honking and guess what? I have to wait for my son to come round again!!! ARGHHHHHH!

BlackestRose
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by BlackestRose on Dec 11, 09 11:06 AM
I give up as well, no matter how much I try to follow these damn lights they just wont work for me so im going to just give up unless there is some cheat to get through it (and escape pushing a few dozen times doesnt work, it just restarts the mini game) then im not going to bother finishing the game.

Go to: