Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 12, 16 1:58 PM
I've never asked this before but I am desperate. I have spent days going round and round the site trying to get food for my pets and getting further and further behind in the Castle Challenge. I need one more wooden box.

Does anyone have even one item of food they could spare to send me? I would be so grateful! My code is 433097.

Even if you can't, thanks for listening.

[Post New]by cupid9936 on Aug 13, 16 6:46 PM
Doing the Castle Challenges and I only have 2 of the 5 chests needed to move on. I have been feeding many of my pets many times FOR 3 DAYS and am wondering why it would take so long!!!?? Very frustrated. Any suggestions???

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

thnx to all my friends..

[Post New]by Della295587 on Aug 13, 16 9:21 PM
I had to leave for awhile to move back to my homestate of Georgia to take care of my sister. Unfortunately she passed a week after I got here. I want to thank everyone for all your gifts while I was offline and will try my best to regift as soon as I can.
Della/WinningTicket.

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Aug 14, 16 4:46 AM
Hi gameslvr.

Have you been able to get your wooden boxes yet?
It took me a few days to get it as I found that the only pet I could get it from was the Snow Griffin and only if I fed it in the Castle Entry.

If you've got them, well done!!
If not, good luck and I hope you get them soon.

Kingo62

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 14, 16 6:54 AM
Hi Kingo and YES! And thank you, thank you, thank you to all my "friends" who gifted me food so that I could move on! And I'm happy that I acquired some new friends on the way!

I try to gift in rotation so if you don't get something from me today you will most likely tomorrow. Good luck to all.

4am4
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 4am4 on Aug 14, 16 6:54 PM
I'm so excited that I have finished everything to date. Guidance from the first monthly challenge and new thoughts and ideas from this helped. Snow Griffins and the cook pet were the best for getting wooden boxes.

Don't use you pets or space ships until you need to. This helps keeping all the products and food together.

When you need to use lab thing, take the time to have them listed with cost. You won't spend so much time and money.

These are thing I learned from this forum. I hanks for the help.

Removed by Moderator

[Post New]by wiliammyrick on Aug 15, 16 4:57 AM

Edited on 08/15/2016 at 8:05:26 AM PST

[Post New]by pamwow on Aug 15, 16 8:48 AM
I have two issues that should be addressed

1. I have tried to get the star on the wheel of fortune for six days and cannot get it. I have spent a lot of gold trying to get it. The game should not make these tasks so onerous, expensive, time consumin g and non-productive. It takes away all the fun of the game.

2. A l so in the last week I have made over 100 potions and at no time time have I ever been awarded a premium reward. Only stamps, some gold and pet food. Some of these potions require a lot of gold to make and it seems unfair to make us spend our hard earned gold on potions over and over again and get no decent recompense at all.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Aug 15, 16 1:57 PM
pamwow wrote:I have two issues that should be addressed

1. I have tried to get the star on the wheel of fortune for six days and cannot get it. I have spent a lot of gold trying to get it. The game should not make these tasks so onerous, expensive, time consumin g and non-productive. It takes away all the fun of the game.

2. A l so in the last week I have made over 100 potions and at no time time have I ever been awarded a premium reward. Only stamps, some gold and pet food. Some of these potions require a lot of gold to make and it seems unfair to make us spend our hard earned gold on potions over and over again and get no decent recompense at all.

I have lost count of how much money I have lost trying to get the star on the fortune wheel. These extra tasks are so frustrating when they seem impossible to achieve!!

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Aug 15, 16 11:00 PM
Several issues right now .

So I'll start now, first though if you have to have issues for example the wooden chest, have you ever thought to look back on the prior pages to see if your answer is there? A lot of the times it is.

Secondly , developers have a right to make a challenge is difficult or as easy as they want. If they wanted us all to have a quest they just give it to us. So rather than complaining about how difficult quest is let's talk about how to solve them.

Like many of you I've been stuck here and there, so my book back on pages before to see if ibises have the same problem and if not I have posted asking for help.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Bobbyred on Aug 16, 16 2:17 AM

Edited on 08/16/2016 at 1:33:14 PM PST

[Post New]by creeksideator on Aug 16, 16 8:52 AM
cupid9936 wrote:Doing the Castle Challenges and I only have 2 of the 5 chests needed to move on. I have been feeding many of my pets many times FOR 3 DAYS and am wondering why it would take so long!!!?? Very frustrated. Any suggestions???
the snow Griffin has the wooden chest. Good luck.

orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orabashary on Aug 16, 16 9:13 AM
have one slot to open in may room to have 15,how do i open ? thank you

[Post New]by creeksideator on Aug 16, 16 10:19 AM
Trying to get ahead of the next challenge. Pet medallions, can they be obtained from feeding pets or only daily quest. Is there other ways to get them?? Thanks for your help. The challenges are hard but you have to keep trying, sometimes frustrating, but achievable.

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Aug 17, 16 4:07 AM
I have been wondering ,what does it take to earn the red mark on your profile. Is it not playing the game or not gifting a person. I have a few friends with a red mark and I don't know what to do about them. I still send them gifts but am I wasting my time. Also I would like let CREEKSIDEATOR know you can get pet medallions from feeding your pets but it is usually with the rusty chests.

Edited on 08/17/2016 at 4:15:53 AM PST

1MAC1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 1MAC1 on Aug 17, 16 5:48 AM
The red on the players profile means they have not played the game for over a week

[Post New]by yana200 on Aug 17, 16 10:57 AM
Hi! I just bought Cursed Cases: Murder at the Maybard Estate but it wont even load for me. I made sure it was for Mac but it wont load. just says there is a problem. anyone have any ideas of how to get this to work? I have tried twice to load.

Thanks for your help.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Aug 17, 16 4:19 PM
Hi, ive been playing on ipad, but getting a new laptop, is there a way to carry on the game via the new laptop or is it a case of starting over if i dont have the ipad anymore?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 17, 16 6:13 PM
kim_veronica wrote:Hi, ive been playing on ipad, but getting a new laptop, is there a way to carry on the game via the new laptop or is it a case of starting over if i dont have the ipad anymore?

Those are two different platforms. You would have to start a new game.
A game can be transferred to another device only if it is on the same platform.

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Aug 17, 16 6:15 PM
The 4000 coin challenge took 2 secs. Just sell inventory and save yourself some time.
Good luck!

Go to: