where are the pumpkins

[Post New]by scorpio3110 on Oct 8, 15 4:01 AM
where do you find the pumpkins and cornucopias?

Re:where are the pumpkins

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Oct 8, 15 4:29 AM
They're not there yet. We're waiting on a fall event to add those. Don't know when but I'm assuming soon since Halloween isn't far away.

jrbutcher
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jrbutcher on Oct 8, 15 12:19 PM
its not here but u can buy the items........

Bethany68
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Bethany68 on Oct 8, 15 3:46 PM
I was totally confused too.
Especially since a couple of my friends have the "new" items on their gift lists.

Thanks for clearing it up!

~ Bethany ~

[Post New]by lilredhood on Oct 8, 15 5:13 PM
the fall event will start as soon as the update is available for ios. that is what i read on the facebook page. the want to give everybody the same amount of time to play. right now the ios version is still in review so keep your fingers crossed that it gets approved soon. the fun will begin as soon as that happens.
lilredhood

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Oct 8, 15 9:10 PM
Thanks for clearing that up! I was completely at a loss as to where they were, too. I'll be patient & wait for the fall/Halloween update.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Oct 9, 15 7:58 AM
lilredhood wrote:the fall event will start as soon as the update is available for ios. that is what i read on the facebook page. the want to give everybody the same amount of time to play. right now the ios version is still in review so keep your fingers crossed that it gets approved soon. the fun will begin as soon as that happens.
lilredhood

So the squeaky wheels get the grease! All the ios players are complaining that the rest of us get it before them thanks to their choice of tablet they use. It's not our fault it requires the extra review and it's so unfair to the rest of us to make us wait until it's approved for them.

This will make it harder for us to make those Halloween achievements in time. It's just plain unfair. We shouldn't have to wait for those who bought a tablet from a company with bad business practices.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 8:45 AM
Thankfully not all PC players are so selfish.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 8:48 AM
Amen, Jackie!

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Oct 9, 15 8:58 AM
I can wait so ios players can start at the same time. I think all updates should be given at the same time. If it means pc and android wait a few extra days, so be it. It isn't fair for ios to be cut short all the time.

Mind you, I would like that fall, halloween, thanksgiving event would start today, but....

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 9, 15 9:15 AM
sadie700 wrote:I can wait so ios players can start at the same time. I think all updates should be given at the same time. If it means pc and android wait a few extra days, so be it. It isn't fair for ios to be cut short all the time.

Mind you, I would like that fall, halloween, thanksgiving event would start today, but....

And flow directly into Xmas.......with say a week or two break.....!! **D**....seems it should since the approval is /was done already for the spring and xmas.......? hope springs eternal.... **D**

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 9, 15 10:00 AM
Fletcher here and I have a question to put forth too...With Christmas just a few months away, why in the world are they putting forth two Holidays so close together??? How in the world are we who are slower players going achieve all of the new Quests and gather the needed items so quickly? (Right now, Jackie and all of her Faithful Compatriots can only do so much helping for the other Players in need.) I guess that we all who can, just step up to the plate and give whenever we can to help these other MC fellow players out right?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 9, 15 11:22 AM
dandydog wrote:Fletcher here and I have a question to put forth too...With Christmas just a few months away, why in the world are they putting forth two Holidays so close together??? How in the world are we who are slower players going achieve all of the new Quests and gather the needed items so quickly? (Right now, Jackie and all of her Faithful Compatriots can only do so much helping for the other Players in need.) I guess that we all who can, just step up to the plate and give whenever we can to help these other MC fellow players out right?

Yo dandy.....when the spring event hit...i was @ level 15 or so......had only 2/3 of the castle open to me....and by the end of the event i had ALL of the available achievements done...and a supply to give friends ontop of that......no worries on this holiday event not being of a reasonableness for ALL to complete......at least going by the prior experiences with the holiday events....they have made them doable for everyone...... **D** out

bcrevers
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by bcrevers on Oct 9, 15 7:02 PM
That is good to hear. As a kindle player this will be the first shot at a holiday event. Looking forward to it. At level 66and holding it will give me a new interest.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 9, 15 7:07 PM
bcrevers wrote:That is good to hear. As a kindle player this will be the first shot at a holiday event. Looking forward to it. At level 66and holding it will give me a new interest.

Awsome......that is the way it was/is supposed to be...all inclusive...all the time....24/7/365.... **D** out

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 7:45 PM
bcrevers, I'm so glad for you! I've only had one event (spring), but it was really.....wait a minute.....did you just say you're on level 66 and have never had an event??? Whoa!

Sadie and General, love your thoughts!

clickingaway
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by clickingaway on Oct 10, 15 4:33 PM
Last year's Xmas event ran from Dec. 8th through all of January and I believe that the Spring event lasted even longer. I think we will have plenty of time to complete the upcoming special events.

I, for one, felt it was unfair that the other platforms didn't get to participate in past events so I don't mind waiting so that everyone gets a chance to play. It seems some people like to complain about almost everything. They complain that people can pay and advance faster in the game and say that this isn't fair - yet they say it's okay to be unfair and make other platforms wait because they play on PC so they want to play right now! So it seem's when they have the advantage then it's okay to be unfair, but when they have the disadvantage then it's not okay. What kind of attitude is this?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 10, 15 4:45 PM

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 10, 15 4:50 PM